BY PUREOLOGY #96 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
gabi R.
This has been a lifesaver for my hair. I have been using this spray for the past 3.5 years and if I ever go a wash without applying it to my hair I noice a great difference. My hair is so much softer and smoother with it - and it protects my hair from using heat styling tools. I love this and now make sure to take it with me whenever I travel!
Erin N.
I use this product as my go to primer after a shower. I spray through out my damp hair. It’s smells great and helps protect the hair before styling. It will help you comb through any tangles , that’s always a plus for me!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
This stuff smells amazing and helps keep the frizz away. It makes my hair look beautiful and healthy. I will be repurchasing this product as long as they are selling it!
Holly N.
This is a holy grail product. It has helped my dry damaged bleached hair so well! I spray it on damp towel dried hair and either blow dry it after or air dry my hair. Either way it has brought my hair lots of joy and moisture.
Alicia R.
Glen Burnie
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Smells amazing, detangles, leaves hair soft, moisturizing, leaves hair shiny. This is a must have.
Melinda H.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product so much I used it everyday when I brush my hair it gets out all the tangles in your hair and leaves it feeling beautiful
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
This is an amazing spray! I love ALL of Pureology's product. This particular spray though, is amazing. It's a Leave In spray that does 21 different things for hair and also helps protect color treated hair. I used this all the time in beauty school on both myself and clients. The only thing I noticed was if you used this on non color treated hair, it made it a tish bit oily. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great leave in conditioner. It is a little pricey but with Pureology, you get what you pay for.
Aubrey R.
LOVE THIS! I have nothing but great reviews for this spray. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. It also smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy like other sprays!
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
Why must these great products be on the higher priced side! But its a must! i mainly fell in love with this product with its capability in mositurizing my dry curly ends, keep my hair soft, and leave as a overnight leave in conditioner. I use this on my wet hair and let it soak in!
My go to hair product! I'm not always a fan of the smell of Pureology products but this one is great. Helps detangle, fight against heat and keeps color looking great. I can tell a difference in my hair if I run out of this and don't use it for awhile. My hair always thanks me after I use it. It is a little pricy, but a lot goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,