BY PUREOLOGY #20 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alicia R.
Glen Burnie
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Smells amazing, detangles, leaves hair soft, moisturizing, leaves hair shiny. This is a must have.
Melinda H.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product so much I used it everyday when I brush my hair it gets out all the tangles in your hair and leaves it feeling beautiful
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
This is an amazing spray! I love ALL of Pureology's product. This particular spray though, is amazing. It's a Leave In spray that does 21 different things for hair and also helps protect color treated hair. I used this all the time in beauty school on both myself and clients. The only thing I noticed was if you used this on non color treated hair, it made it a tish bit oily. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great leave in conditioner. It is a little pricey but with Pureology, you get what you pay for.
Aubrey R.
LOVE THIS! I have nothing but great reviews for this spray. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. It also smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy like other sprays!
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
Why must these great products be on the higher priced side! But its a must! i mainly fell in love with this product with its capability in mositurizing my dry curly ends, keep my hair soft, and leave as a overnight leave in conditioner. I use this on my wet hair and let it soak in!
My go to hair product! I'm not always a fan of the smell of Pureology products but this one is great. Helps detangle, fight against heat and keeps color looking great. I can tell a difference in my hair if I run out of this and don't use it for awhile. My hair always thanks me after I use it. It is a little pricy, but a lot goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Rachel M.
One of the best leave ins the is out there. It's a tad pricey but worth the money. Help protect color, hair against heat, adds shine and strength. All in all an awesome leave in for all hair types!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml) Best styling product you could find! It says 21 essential benefits on the bottle for so many reasons. Smells great and will make your hair soo healthy. It simply does it all and it's 100% vegan!
Marianne Z.
I bought this when I first colored my hair and it really helped add shine and helped maintain color. Even now that it's been 3 years, I use this not for its coloring benefits but for its heat protection (pre blow drying hair), the scent, and the shine it adds.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Use to guy the old version on this when I had blonde highlights in my hair, and it worked so well. Now that I'm putting blonde back into my hair along with some fashion color, that I would give this a go again. This is the only product I know of to help your hair from environmental stress on your coloured hair, it will protect it from the sun which will fade color. Doesn't way down hair and is very light feeling with out the sticky feeling, also I spray a comb and comb it through because it can make roots a little oily.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,