BY PUREOLOGY #96 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
This is most definitely my favorite leave in conditioner and heat protectant. It smells good and helps hydrate and protect my hair. It also helps to make my color last longer and detangle my hair.
jaime H.
I received this as a free sample. Once it ran out I wished I'd never tried it because now I have to go buy some! Doesn't weigh down fine hair and reduces breakage when you comb.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
This is my ride or die hair product
I use this after EVERY wash
It smells AMAZING
and you can't beat all the benefits it states it does for your hair
Did I mention it was GF, vegan and smelt AMAZING?!
Aubrey R.
LOVE THIS! I have nothing but great reviews for this spray. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. It also smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy like other sprays!
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
Dry hair? No problem. This little number comes in FTW. With colored hair that is dry at the ends, this product has easily become my holy grail. Spray it all over your hair, excluding roots, when you get out of the shower. Your hair detangles and brushes through so easily. It's crazy what a different it makes when I use it Vs when I don't. I purchased the largest bottle available because I can't live without this. Definitely worth the price.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I love this leave in conditioner. It helps detangle, protect against heat, preserve color, and more! The smell is a bonus and all my clients love when I use it on them!
Tiara D.
This is my holy grail of my hair styling products. I was introduced to this by my hair stylist and it's absolutely amazing. This leave in conditioner helps protect my hair, give it shine, detangles, controls frizz among other things. I don't have colored hair anymore and works amazingly with my hair still. I've gone through a few bottles of this and I would recommend this product to anyone. Try it, you won't regret it!
Leah B.
Morris, IL
I use this on my damp hair before I blow dry and it does a great job at protecting my hair and prepping it for heat styling. Smells nice and doesn't weigh hair down.
Krizelle m.
Midland, TX
I love love this product! My hair is typically a huge mess and Pureology serious colour care Colour Fanatic is amazing! I try to apply it twice a day and my hair has been so much healthier! I also use their shampoo and conditioner and maybe it's safe to assume that those three are a perfect combination! Use to never be able to grow my hair so long! Now it can grow past my hips with no split ends and very rare need for a trim! Highly recommend this!
Mandy S.
Dixon, IL
I don't know of anyone who has ever had anything bad to say about this. This can be used as a treatment or a detangler. It also smells great!! Leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy!
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,