BY PUREOLOGY #20 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brittney P.
Corrigan , TX
This stuff smells amazing! I use this on my hair before styling and drying. It helps color treated hair hold its color very well and doesn't leave the hair looking oily. Very satisfied with this product.
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
This is most definitely my favorite leave in conditioner and heat protectant. It smells good and helps hydrate and protect my hair. It also helps to make my color last longer and detangle my hair.
Rachel M.
One of the best leave ins the is out there. It's a tad pricey but worth the money. Help protect color, hair against heat, adds shine and strength. All in all an awesome leave in for all hair types!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I use the Pureology 21 Benefits primer as the first step after I get out of the bath. It detangles and does many other good things for your hair. I can't go without this! I have gone through multiple bottles.
Christina B.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love this spray. I am a licensed cosmetologist and I pick this up at my local beauty supply. I love to spray this on my clients hair while cutting or styling. Have repurchased and will continue to do so!
jaime H.
I received this as a free sample. Once it ran out I wished I'd never tried it because now I have to go buy some! Doesn't weigh down fine hair and reduces breakage when you comb.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
This is my ride or die hair product
I use this after EVERY wash
It smells AMAZING
and you can't beat all the benefits it states it does for your hair
Did I mention it was GF, vegan and smelt AMAZING?!
Shelby D.
Candler, NC
I love this leave in conditioner. It helps detangle, protect against heat, preserve color, and more! The smell is a bonus and all my clients love when I use it on them!
Tiara D.
This is my holy grail of my hair styling products. I was introduced to this by my hair stylist and it's absolutely amazing. This leave in conditioner helps protect my hair, give it shine, detangles, controls frizz among other things. I don't have colored hair anymore and works amazingly with my hair still. I've gone through a few bottles of this and I would recommend this product to anyone. Try it, you won't regret it!
Leah B.
Morris, IL
I use this on my damp hair before I blow dry and it does a great job at protecting my hair and prepping it for heat styling. Smells nice and doesn't weigh hair down.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,