BY PUREOLOGY #96 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Michelle P.
Pureology is simply the best- this product I use quite often on my clients with every type of hair- it really is everything you could need in a bottle. I apply before blow drying and it relieves stress on the hair after coloring. Everything it claims, it does and more!
Marianne Z.
I bought this when I first colored my hair and it really helped add shine and helped maintain color. Even now that it's been 3 years, I use this not for its coloring benefits but for its heat protection (pre blow drying hair), the scent, and the shine it adds.
Amanda B.
Mobile , AL
It's great for after the shower as a leave in. I also throw this in my cooler when I'm at the beach! It's perfect for after a swim to keep your hair soft and manageable. The smell is amazing! Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml)
Brittany K.
South Jordan, UT
Bought this at Ulta after I had a terrible bleach job that killed my hair. Once I got my hair back to brown I started using this before blow drying and in the few uses it's already making a difference!! Love! Pureology Colour Fanatic 13.5oz
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
I'm obsessed with this product. It has a nice spray and it makes your hair healthy, easy to brush, and smooth without feeling like it has any product on. I use it after every time I wash my hair. It smells great and I won't go a single wash without this product since I discovered it.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
This is your one and done hair product. It protects from heat, sun and weather. I spray this in my hair and get straight to blow drying. I love how soft my hair is.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Amazing! Smells great works like a charm. Keeps your color fresh and vibrant for weeks on end before you need a touch up. Little bit pricey but worth every single penny. I started using this year's ago and haven't stopped since. Anything from pureology is a good choice
Shannon C.
Must have after you color your hair. It helps to repair and damage you have. It replaces moisture lost during the coloring process. It also helps to keep your new color looking fabulous. Totally happy with this purchase and brand.
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
I can't get over how much I adore this product! It detangles my hair & smells AMAZING! This is a miracle product. I have gone through so many bottles of this. It's the only product that I make sure I use every time I shower!
My go to hair product! I'm not always a fan of the smell of Pureology products but this one is great. Helps detangle, fight against heat and keeps color looking great. I can tell a difference in my hair if I run out of this and don't use it for awhile. My hair always thanks me after I use it. It is a little pricy, but a lot goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,