BY PUREOLOGY #26 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Love this product! It's essential if you color or lighten and use heat tools. It provides protection against heat damage, improves manageability, protects color, moisturizes, and adds shine. Great multi benefit product from a salon brand that is 100% vegan.
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
In not put into words how much I love this hair product. I spray it into my hair after I was it and before I blow dry my hair. It makes my hair smell wonderful and sooooo soft to where I can't stop running my fingers through it. It's amazing. Especially to lock in hair color.
Jeri C.
Rush Springs, OK
I wish there were more stars to give this product. My hair is unruly - super thick but I've been losing a lot of my hair due to tangles and knots in my hair. I have color treated hair as well and this stuff works for detangling my hair (which is usually a painful process) and it has 22 other benefits to it. So glad I found this product!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml) Best styling product you could find! It says 21 essential benefits on the bottle for so many reasons. Smells great and will make your hair soo healthy. It simply does it all and it's 100% vegan!
MEL C.
Murfreesboro, TN
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE-LITERALLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! Hands down the best leave-in that's EVER been created. EVER.  Effective without weighing hair down. Seriously the best detangler IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. I'm being extra because this product is extra perfect. I wouldn't lie to you.
Tara H.
My absolute FAVORITE leave in!! Pureology products are just gold!! Leaves hair soft and smooth and holds a bunch of other benefits for the hair. I have long thick hair so I really saturate my hair after I wash it and it lasts for awhile The big bottle will last you months!!
Michelle P.
Pureology is simply the best- this product I use quite often on my clients with every type of hair- it really is everything you could need in a bottle. I apply before blow drying and it relieves stress on the hair after coloring. Everything it claims, it does and more!
Marianne Z.
I bought this when I first colored my hair and it really helped add shine and helped maintain color. Even now that it's been 3 years, I use this not for its coloring benefits but for its heat protection (pre blow drying hair), the scent, and the shine it adds.
Amanda B.
Mobile , AL
It's great for after the shower as a leave in. I also throw this in my cooler when I'm at the beach! It's perfect for after a swim to keep your hair soft and manageable. The smell is amazing! Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml)
Brittany K.
South Jordan, UT
Bought this at Ulta after I had a terrible bleach job that killed my hair. Once I got my hair back to brown I started using this before blow drying and in the few uses it's already making a difference!! Love! Pureology Colour Fanatic 13.5oz
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,