BY PUREOLOGY #26 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Aubrey R.
LOVE THIS! I have nothing but great reviews for this spray. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. It also smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy like other sprays!
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
Dry hair? No problem. This little number comes in FTW. With colored hair that is dry at the ends, this product has easily become my holy grail. Spray it all over your hair, excluding roots, when you get out of the shower. Your hair detangles and brushes through so easily. It's crazy what a different it makes when I use it Vs when I don't. I purchased the largest bottle available because I can't live without this. Definitely worth the price.
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
This a multi tasking hair treatment that helps with a lot of things. Some being protects color from fading, detangles hair, helps prevent split ends, helps with hair breakage, thermal protector and much more. This one of my favorite products from pureology. I used this a lot when I was pregnant and my hair was falling out and breaking whenever I brushed my hair. It’s expensive but worth the money. It will last you a long time. Can be used on dry or damped hair. You can buy it at any beauty supply. I would definitely recommend this to any hair types.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
First off, this stuff smells wonderful and does just about everything I could possibly want it too. Since using this product my hair has been much more manageable and color last longer. This was a gift originally but when I run out I will have to buy more.

I spray this in my hair before I style it in the morning. It keeps the frizz down and protects against heat all while not greasing up my hair or flattening it. Did I mention that I love the way this smells?
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I am a total hair product junkie and I only use leave-in conditioners.  This one is my favorite leave-in EVER.  I have fine, wavy/curly hair and this makes it look so much better than anything else ever has.  I have 2 friends who have hair just like mine and I have recommended to both of them that they use this.  One of them also says it's her favorite ever and she cannot believe how great her hair looks when she uses it. This is truly a wonderful product!
Samantha K.
I used to hate putting any product in my hair because it would more often than not end up looking greasy. This Pureology gem, however, changed my mind real quick! Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually makes my hair easier to manage, protects my color treated hair, and honestly feels like it's putting life back into my hair. My hair was straw before I started using this!
Nicole W.
Highly, highly, highly recommend. I had vibrant red hair for years and this helped keep my color bright and reduce fading. There are so many benefits to this product that anyone with any hair concern can use it and see positive results. It detangles, smooths, is a heat protectant, and so on. Everything you could need in 1 bottle. Bonus: it's a spray instead of a messy cream.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I loved this stuff when I had colored hair. It was hard to trust a product wouldn't drain the color but this is the bees knees. My hair was smooth and you would never have guessed it was damaged after coloring. The smell is nice and my hair felt silky and light weight after use
Samantha A.
I believe this is supposed to be the 25 benefits in 1, although the picture is weird. When I spray this on wet hair it makes my hair feel so silky smooth. I don't really think all 25 benefits really count, but I do find it's better than most serums and creams.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Love this product! It's essential if you color or lighten and use heat tools. It provides protection against heat damage, improves manageability, protects color, moisturizes, and adds shine. Great multi benefit product from a salon brand that is 100% vegan.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,