BY PUREOLOGY #96 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I loved this stuff when I had colored hair. It was hard to trust a product wouldn't drain the color but this is the bees knees. My hair was smooth and you would never have guessed it was damaged after coloring. The smell is nice and my hair felt silky and light weight after use
Samantha A.
I believe this is supposed to be the 25 benefits in 1, although the picture is weird. When I spray this on wet hair it makes my hair feel so silky smooth. I don't really think all 25 benefits really count, but I do find it's better than most serums and creams.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
I cannot say enough about this product. I use it for everything. Detangle the kiddos post shower? This stuff. As heat protection, yup. This right here. Want that color to last longer? Color Fanatic. I even use it for cutting lotion.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Love this product! It's essential if you color or lighten and use heat tools. It provides protection against heat damage, improves manageability, protects color, moisturizes, and adds shine. Great multi benefit product from a salon brand that is 100% vegan.
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
In not put into words how much I love this hair product. I spray it into my hair after I was it and before I blow dry my hair. It makes my hair smell wonderful and sooooo soft to where I can't stop running my fingers through it. It's amazing. Especially to lock in hair color.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
Why must these great products be on the higher priced side! But its a must! i mainly fell in love with this product with its capability in mositurizing my dry curly ends, keep my hair soft, and leave as a overnight leave in conditioner. I use this on my wet hair and let it soak in!
Jeri C.
Rush Springs , OK
I wish there were more stars to give this product. My hair is unruly - super thick but I've been losing a lot of my hair due to tangles and knots in my hair. I have color treated hair as well and this stuff works for detangling my hair (which is usually a painful process) and it has 22 other benefits to it. So glad I found this product!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml) Best styling product you could find! It says 21 essential benefits on the bottle for so many reasons. Smells great and will make your hair soo healthy. It simply does it all and it's 100% vegan!
MEL C.
Murfreesboro, TN
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE-LITERALLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! Hands down the best leave-in that's EVER been created. EVER.  Effective without weighing hair down. Seriously the best detangler IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. I'm being extra because this product is extra perfect. I wouldn't lie to you.
Tara H.
My absolute FAVORITE leave in!! Pureology products are just gold!! Leaves hair soft and smooth and holds a bunch of other benefits for the hair. I have long thick hair so I really saturate my hair after I wash it and it lasts for awhile The big bottle will last you months!!
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,