Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
I decided to try this product after recently having my hair colored and highlighted. My hair wasn't as soft as normal and it seemed like a little TLC might be needed after using harsh coloring/dye chemicals on it. Other reviews that I read on it seemed pretty good, which helped me decide on this product. I have thin, fine hair, that is pretty tangled after washing. I just spray this onto my towel dried hair after washing and conditioning it, and it makes it very easy to comb out my tangles. It has a great scent, I would probably use it for that alone because it smells so good! Also, I notice a difference after blow drying it, my hair has less fly-aways and looks great. I used to have to shampoo/condition my hair every day, but I can get away with waiting a second day now if I want to, which is pretty awesome. So to recap, this product: detangls my tangly hair, smells absolutely wonderful, makes my hair look better, smoother after blow-drying, and allows me to go longer between washes. I will be buying this product over and over!