BY PUREOLOGY #96 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Olga B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is by far my favorite hair product. Both my daughter and I have fine hair that gets tangled easily and this is a life saver. It does come with a price but lasts a long time and is totally worth it since it’s vegan and natural. A must have on my shelf.
jess S.
jefferson city
Very strong peppermint smell. But I love it! Best leave in I have ever used. Made combing it so easy and less breakage noticed right away. I try to put it in befor bed every night and give it time to soak in
Ashley M.
Georgia
This product is amazing for dry and color damaged hair. My hair had gone through the ringer with many different colors, and this reallt helped bring it back to health and repaired my breakage. My only con is I can't use it anymore because my hair type has changed, and it now makes my hair stringy even if I only use one spritz. But if you have damaged and/or course hair, try it!
gabi R.
This has been a lifesaver for my hair. I have been using this spray for the past 3.5 years and if I ever go a wash without applying it to my hair I noice a great difference. My hair is so much softer and smoother with it - and it protects my hair from using heat styling tools. I love this and now make sure to take it with me whenever I travel!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
This stuff smells amazing and helps keep the frizz away. It makes my hair look beautiful and healthy. I will be repurchasing this product as long as they are selling it!
Erin N.
I use this product as my go to primer after a shower. I spray through out my damp hair. It’s smells great and helps protect the hair before styling. It will help you comb through any tangles , that’s always a plus for me!
Holly N.
This is a holy grail product. It has helped my dry damaged bleached hair so well! I spray it on damp towel dried hair and either blow dry it after or air dry my hair. Either way it has brought my hair lots of joy and moisture.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I decided to try this product after recently having my hair colored and highlighted. My hair wasn't as soft as normal and it seemed like a little TLC might be needed after using harsh coloring/dye chemicals on it. Other reviews that I read on it seemed pretty good, which helped me decide on this product. I have thin, fine hair, that is pretty tangled after washing. I just spray this onto my towel dried hair after washing and conditioning it, and it makes it very easy to comb out my tangles. It has a great scent, I would probably use it for that alone because it smells so good! Also, I notice a difference after blow drying it, my hair has less fly-aways and looks great. I used to have to shampoo/condition my hair every day, but I can get away with waiting a second day now if I want to, which is pretty awesome. So to recap, this product: detangls my tangly hair, smells absolutely wonderful, makes my hair look better, smoother after blow-drying, and allows me to go longer between washes. I will be buying this product over and over!
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
First off, this stuff smells wonderful and does just about everything I could possibly want it too. Since using this product my hair has been much more manageable and color last longer. This was a gift originally but when I run out I will have to buy more.

I spray this in my hair before I style it in the morning. It keeps the frizz down and protects against heat all while not greasing up my hair or flattening it. Did I mention that I love the way this smells?
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
This a multi tasking hair treatment that helps with a lot of things. Some being protects color from fading, detangles hair, helps prevent split ends, helps with hair breakage, thermal protector and much more. This one of my favorite products from pureology. I used this a lot when I was pregnant and my hair was falling out and breaking whenever I brushed my hair. It’s expensive but worth the money. It will last you a long time. Can be used on dry or damped hair. You can buy it at any beauty supply. I would definitely recommend this to any hair types.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Any use this product and what are your thoughts! I’m blonde and think it sounds interesting to try want your input Pureology Colour Fanatic 13.5oz