BY PUREOLOGY #90 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing spray! I love ALL of Pureology's product. This particular spray though, is amazing. It's a Leave In spray that does 21 different things for hair and also helps protect color treated hair. I used this all the time in beauty school on both myself and clients. The only thing I noticed was if you used this on non color treated hair, it made it a tish bit oily. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great leave in conditioner. It is a little pricey but with Pureology, you get what you pay for.
Holly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail product. It has helped my dry damaged bleached hair so well! I spray it on damp towel dried hair and either blow dry it after or air dry my hair. Either way it has brought my hair lots of joy and moisture.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why must these great products be on the higher priced side! But its a must! i mainly fell in love with this product with its capability in mositurizing my dry curly ends, keep my hair soft, and leave as a overnight leave in conditioner. I use this on my wet hair and let it soak in!
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this product after recently having my hair colored and highlighted. My hair wasn't as soft as normal and it seemed like a little TLC might be needed after using harsh coloring/dye chemicals on it. Other reviews that I read on it seemed pretty good, which helped me decide on this product. I have thin, fine hair, that is pretty tangled after washing. I just spray this onto my towel dried hair after washing and conditioning it, and it makes it very easy to comb out my tangles. It has a great scent, I would probably use it for that alone because it smells so good! Also, I notice a difference after blow drying it, my hair has less fly-aways and looks great. I used to have to shampoo/condition my hair every day, but I can get away with waiting a second day now if I want to, which is pretty awesome. So to recap, this product: detangls my tangly hair, smells absolutely wonderful, makes my hair look better, smoother after blow-drying, and allows me to go longer between washes. I will be buying this product over and over!
Aubrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! I have nothing but great reviews for this spray. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. It also smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair greasy like other sprays!
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
Dry hair? No problem. This little number comes in FTW. With colored hair that is dry at the ends, this product has easily become my holy grail. Spray it all over your hair, excluding roots, when you get out of the shower. Your hair detangles and brushes through so easily. It's crazy what a different it makes when I use it Vs when I don't. I purchased the largest bottle available because I can't live without this. Definitely worth the price.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, this stuff smells wonderful and does just about everything I could possibly want it too. Since using this product my hair has been much more manageable and color last longer. This was a gift originally but when I run out I will have to buy more.

I spray this in my hair before I style it in the morning. It keeps the frizz down and protects against heat all while not greasing up my hair or flattening it. Did I mention that I love the way this smells?
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a multi tasking hair treatment that helps with a lot of things. Some being protects color from fading, detangles hair, helps prevent split ends, helps with hair breakage, thermal protector and much more. This one of my favorite products from pureology. I used this a lot when I was pregnant and my hair was falling out and breaking whenever I brushed my hair. It’s expensive but worth the money. It will last you a long time. Can be used on dry or damped hair. You can buy it at any beauty supply. I would definitely recommend this to any hair types.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a total hair product junkie and I only use leave-in conditioners.  This one is my favorite leave-in EVER.  I have fine, wavy/curly hair and this makes it look so much better than anything else ever has.  I have 2 friends who have hair just like mine and I have recommended to both of them that they use this.  One of them also says it's her favorite ever and she cannot believe how great her hair looks when she uses it. This is truly a wonderful product!
Samantha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to hate putting any product in my hair because it would more often than not end up looking greasy. This Pureology gem, however, changed my mind real quick! Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually makes my hair easier to manage, protects my color treated hair, and honestly feels like it's putting life back into my hair. My hair was straw before I started using this!
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,