BY PUREOLOGY #37 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this bran...1 Answers
Krizelle m.
Krizelle m.
Midland, TX
I love love this product! My hair is typically a huge mess and Pureology serious colour care Colour Fanatic is amazing! I try to apply it twice a day and my hair has been so much healthier! I also use their shampoo and conditioner and maybe it's safe to assume that those three are a perfect combination! Use to never be able to grow my hair so long! Now it can grow past my hips with no split ends and very rare need for a trim! Highly recommend this!
Tiara D.
Tiara D.
This is my holy grail of my hair styling products. I was introduced to this by my hair stylist and it's absolutely amazing. This leave in conditioner helps protect my hair, give it shine, detangles, controls frizz among other things. I don't have colored hair anymore and works amazingly with my hair still. I've gone through a few bottles of this and I would recommend this product to anyone. Try it, you won't regret it!
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
This is my GO TO styling product! Sometimes I use it alone, but it also works well with other stylers. I have straight, thin hair and it doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down like some other products can. PLUS I can use this to detangle my daughter's hair, which is thick, coarse and VERY curly.
Terra G.
Terra G.
Chester, MD
I color my hair myself, I use red which everyone knows fades quick! Since using Colour Fanatic, I have noticed that my red doesn't fade as quick. I use cruelty free and vegan products and it is nice to have a quality brand that meets that need.
Denise S.
Denise S.
This is my go to hair protecting product! I can honestly say that I've noticed a big difference in my hair. I've been trying to grow it out, smells great, it's light weight, and doesn't leave any oily residue.
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Nice for when my hair is dry and frizzy. It has tons of uses and is safe in color treated hair. I don't love it as much is some hair oils but it smells nice and lasts all day.
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.
I love this color mist. It is safe on my blonde ombre hair and adds a beautiful shine. It is light weight and smells amazing.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Use this after every time I wash my hair. Helps protect my hair, the color, and improves styling. Love it!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Review for: Pureology Colour Fanatic 13.5oz
I decided to try this product after recently having my hair colored and highlighted. My hair wasn't as soft as normal and it seemed like a little TLC might be needed after using harsh coloring/dye chemicals on it. Other reviews that I read on it seemed pretty good, which helped me decide on this product. I have thin, fine hair, that is pretty tangled after washing. I just spray this onto my towel dried hair after washing and conditioning it, and it makes it very easy to comb out my tangles. It has a great scent, I would probably use it for that alone because it smells so good! Also, I notice a difference after blow drying it, my hair has less fly-aways and looks great. I used to have to shampoo/condition my hair every day, but I can get away with waiting a second day now if I want to, which is pretty awesome. So to recap, this product: detangls my tangly hair, smells absolutely wonderful, makes my hair look better, smoother after blow-drying, and allows me to go longer between washes. I will be buying this product over and over!
tonancysilvia H.
tonancysilvia H.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Pureology Colour Fanatic 13.5oz
This a multi tasking hair treatment that helps with a lot of things. Some being protects color from fading, detangles hair, helps prevent split ends, helps with hair breakage, thermal protector and much more. This one of my favorite products from pureology. I used this a lot when I was pregnant and my hair was falling out and breaking whenever I brushed my hair. It’s expensive but worth the money. It will last you a long time. Can be used on dry or damped hair. You can buy it at any beauty supply. I would definitely recommend this to any hair types.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,