Hair CareHair Styling ProductsPureology
Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray

Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray

by Pureology

A multitasking, leave-in treatment that primes hair for heat, detangles, protects from damage, and adds shine from root to tip. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Dryness- Heat Protection- ShineKey Benefits: - Moisturizes and conditions hair- Protects against heat and damage- Smooths and adds shineFormulation: SprayHighlighted Ingredients:- Camelina Oil: Nourishes hair. - Coconut Oil: Moisturizes hair. - Olive Oil: Adds shine. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil,

Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment has anybody else had an allergic reaction to this leave in? My 1 year old got bad hives just from me heaving it in my hair!
Does it leave a film in your hair? Can you feel the product in your hair?
Best leave-in conditioner for blonde hair?
Start your review of Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray!
Nicole C.
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Nicole C.
Received this set in a voxbox. This leave in spray is good for all hair types including color treated hair. Free of parabens and sulfates, smells good and makes my hair more manageable and easy to brush. This leave in has many different uses.
Aimee W.
Northglenn, CO
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Aimee W.
I really like this product. It leaves my hair frizz free. And leaves it super soft and manageable. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle H.
Jim Falls, WI
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Danielle H.
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Danielle H.
I’m not going to lie, I was apprehensive about this. So many sprays just make my thin/fine hair look greasy. But, I really really like this! Plus, when you take a look at the back and all the different uses for it, you’ll be in!
Lisa M.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Lisa M.
10/10 this leave in spray works wonders. I have damaged thick hair and after first use I could noticeably feel and see a difference. Hair feels super soft and looks shiny. This pump on the bottle make application easy to use. Love that this is a vegan product and help protect hair from heat damage.
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Nicole C.
I can’t say better things about this leave in spray! It’s all thee above! Heat protection and doesn’t leave my hair greasy or oily or weighed down. Smells great too! Tamed my fly aways and made my hair silky smooth when blow dried!
Kaitlan G.
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Kaitlan G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. For starters I loooove the smell of this. I do find it helps somewhat to detangle my hair and I enjoy that it has a heat protector. I dont feel this weighs my hair down or makes it feel to greasy but there's just something about this thats keeping me from really loving it. When I use its a 10 I see the difference. With this one, not so much and its a little pricey. Its ok but I think I have decided I won't be repurchasing. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray
Gabryele M.
Denver, CO
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Gabryele M.
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Gabryele M.
If you struggle like me with thick leave in, you’re gonna LOVE this one. Liquid, so it’s not gonna make your hair feels heavy. After using a couple times I can see and feel in the texture how really smooth my hair is. Super shiny. Loving it!
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Develyn C.
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Develyn C.
waooo I did not think that this product would make my hair so shiny and soft, I am very happy to receive this product from influenster
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by Azita C.
This stuff smells amazing!! Key notes are rose, floral ginger and cedarwood. It leaves my hair smelling good, feeling soft and silky, decreases drying time, adds movement and volume, smooths split ends by sealing the hair cuticle and removes frizz. It really is a perfect product and I highly recommend it! Key ingredients: camelina oil, coconut oil and olive oil.
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray uploaded by miriam T.
I love spraying it on my damp hair. it makes my hair feel alive even after a few days of not washing it. I do have color treated hair and this spray gives the hydration and softness my hair needs. recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zanthe C.
Hattiesburg, MS
il y a 3 mois
Alicia R. il y a 3 mois
Oh no! Sorry to hear that!! I haven’t had any reactions fortunately
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
il y a 4 mois
Tere’s C. il y a 4 mois
This would not be a detangling spray or conditioning because it’s more of a heat protectant. I do love the smell of this spray tho. And I always have a volumized effect when using it.