BY PUREOLOGY #30 in Hair Accessories

Colour Fanatic, a first of its kind multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits to prime, protect, and perfect colour-treated hair. Combining the exclusive Anti-Fade Complex with Fennel Seed extract and a natural blend of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like this stuff, I feel like it helps with frzz and with all the added benefit I just feel like it is so good for my hair! I use it daily, if I am styling or not. But I do use extra on days I'll be using hot tools, Because this protects your hair. The bottle is so huge, I've never gotten a hair product in such a large bottle, I'm sure it's going to last me forever. It has a pretty strong scent, but it's nice and fades when your hair dries. Definatley recommend this! Anyone's who has fried their hair, this may be able to help being it back to life! (Or at least protect it from further damage!)
Jen M.
Traverse City
In place of conditioner (except in the dry winter months), I use the Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits Spray.  I'm able to go more days in between washes and it still looks clean.  Plus, it protect my hair from heat, detangles, protects my color, etc. etc.  It's a medium price point, but worth it if you want protection.  Most of all though for me, I love that I can wake up the next morning and not have greasy looking hair!
Rachel S.
Being a hairstylist i know without a doubt you won’t find a better product! Do you have fine hair?Medium hair? Coarse hair? Lots of hair? Not a lot of hair? Long hair? Short hair? IT WILL WORK FOR YOU ALL!!!! This is an amazing moisturizing, volumizing, color protecting product I have ever used! You will also smell like heaven all day!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I recieved this product free from influenster and I really loved it and will be buying more. It helps to nourish and repair the hair, as well as protect color and give shine. I also noticed it really helps to detangle my clients hair. I highly recommend
Caity B.
My hairstylist recommended this product to me and I love it! It has 21 great benefits for your hair. I spray it on after washing and it instantly detangles so I'm ready to comb out and blow dry. It smells great too.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
Obsessed with this product! I love the the smell and I love how well it works! It is a little more spendy, but worth it! It is the only leave in conditioner that doesnt make my hair feel heavy or like it is covered in a film that makes it heavier and more likely to get knotted up. This is my go to and I would definitely recommend this product!
Alli M.
Buffalo, MN
Got a trial sample of this product from my salon & fell in love!! Smells amazing and has 21 wonderful benefits for your hair. Every time I use it my hair looks shiny and soft.
Cambree M.
Everett, WA
I LOVE this stuff! It smells amazing and like the name says it has 21 benefits. I love that it is a leave in conditioner and makes my hair smooth and soft without the heavy product feel. I first tried this when my hairdresser used it and I had to buy some! When I let my hair air dry, it dries so nicely without frizz. 😍
Allison P.
I’ve had the same bottle of this for about a year now and it’s a great product for the money! My hair is curly and this definitely helps with taking the frizz/dry ends!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product is MAGIC in a spray bottle!! I use Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits almost every single day. It works miracles and it smells fantastic! You can only buy it in salons or salon supply stores. But, if you find it, you should buy it!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
This product is really working ,somebody try ,is true the reviews ,
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Does it weigh hair down? Mines thin and fine.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who else loves this product? 🙋🏼