Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits 6.7 Fl Oz uploaded by Sabrina V.Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits 6.7 Fl Oz uploaded by Jordan S.Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits 6.7 Fl Oz uploaded by Sasha S.

BY PUREOLOGY

Colour Fanatic, a first of its kind multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits to prime, protect, and perfect colour-treated hair. Combining the exclusive Anti-Fade Complex with Fennel Seed extract and a natural blend of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for dry, damaged hair. I love this spray Bc it’s a leave-in conditioner that not only makes your hair soft and more manageable but it helps strengthen and heal your hair. It smells wonderful & doesn’t make your hair oily or heavy.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this product! I love the the smell and I love how well it works! It is a little more spendy, but worth it! It is the only leave in conditioner that doesnt make my hair feel heavy or like it is covered in a film that makes it heavier and more likely to get knotted up. This is my go to and I would definitely recommend this product!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is MAGIC in a spray bottle!! I use Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits almost every single day. It works miracles and it smells fantastic! You can only buy it in salons or salon supply stores. But, if you find it, you should buy it!
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally use this on myself and all my clients. It has great 21 benefits to it. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling healthy and silky soft. Buy it from a local hair stylist. You won't regret purchasing this stuff!
Sophia D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray!!! I use it every day and I recommend it to everyone!! It’s perfect for detangling and for shine and conditioning! My clients love it and I can’t get enough of it! I’ll never stop using!
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend this product! I️ spray it in my hair after a shower and it completely detangles my hair plus it protects my color. Also, it has a lovely scent as well! It definitely is worth the money.
Taylor S.
Dauphin Island
This is my HOLY GRAIL hair product. I heard good things about this, and even though it is a bit pricey ( I got the 13.5 fl oz bottle because it is more for less $ ) I decided to give it a try. And lord am I so happy I did!! Hands down best leave in conditioner I have ever used. This product helps detangle my hair after the shower and makes it feel so soft. It doesn't weigh my thick hair down at all. It helps make my died hair color look like I just left the salon every single day. Normally I don't even use conditioner anymore because with this stuff I don't need it. I shampoo and towel dry then hit my hair with this and brush through and it looks and feels amazing every day. 10/10 will be buying this probably for the rest of my life lol.
Michaela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by telling you what my hair is: very thick, curly, & coarse. My hairdresser recommended this product for me & I was hesitant at first due to the price. Now that I've had my hairdresser use it a couple times on me, I finally bought my own. I am so glad I did!! This stuff works amazingly and I do believe it does everything it says it does. I live in very humid weather (compared to what I'm used to) & my hair gets SO frizzy. This has really helped with that. It also detangles with little to no effort, gives my hair shine, & moisturizes it. Not to mention it smells amazing! Would definitely recommend for all types of hair.
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my hair care holy grail. I use it as a leave in conditioner, thermal protectant, and an anti frizz product. I have thick, sometimes oily hair but this product NEVER weighs it down. I use this product on both damp and dry hair. I have seen a tremendous change in my hair's health since using this product. It is far less dry and fried than it was in the past when I used other products.
Alex D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this spray!!! It helps my dry scalp without leaving me oily. It's great for color treated hair and helps keep the integrity of my hair. I have colored hair, dry scalp, and I tend to get oily but this spray helps with keeping my hair silky without getting it oily. I got this product when it first came out and have been using it sense! A bottle usually lasts me about 4-6 months.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
This product is really working ,somebody try ,is true the reviews ,
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Who else loves this product? 🙋🏼
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Does it weigh hair down? Mines thin and fine.