Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits 6.7 Fl Oz uploaded by Sabrina V.Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits 6.7 Fl Oz uploaded by Sasha S.Pureology Color Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits 6.7 Fl Oz uploaded by Jordan S.

BY PUREOLOGY #89 in Hair Accessories

Colour Fanatic, a first of its kind multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits to prime, protect, and perfect colour-treated hair. Combining the exclusive Anti-Fade Complex with Fennel Seed extract and a natural blend of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandee W.
Brandee W.
I'm honestly surprised that there isn't many reviews on this wonderful product at all. The smell of this amazing. This is my go to leave in product. Leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy with all the benefits it has for your hair. It is a little on the pricer end but it is well worth the money. I repurchase this over and over again :)
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners! Leaves my hair feeling smooth, silky, frizz-free, and nicely conditioned! Best part about it is the lasting power and how it does multiple things just by itself!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This is my HOLY GRAIL hair product. I heard good things about this, and even though it is a bit pricey ( I got the 13.5 fl oz bottle because it is more for less $ ) I decided to give it a try. And lord am I so happy I did!! Hands down best leave in conditioner I have ever used. This product helps detangle my hair after the shower and makes it feel so soft. It doesn't weigh my thick hair down at all. It helps make my died hair color look like I just left the salon every single day. Normally I don't even use conditioner anymore because with this stuff I don't need it. I shampoo and towel dry then hit my hair with this and brush through and it looks and feels amazing every day. 10/10 will be buying this probably for the rest of my life lol.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Let me start by telling you what my hair is: very thick, curly, & coarse. My hairdresser recommended this product for me & I was hesitant at first due to the price. Now that I've had my hairdresser use it a couple times on me, I finally bought my own. I am so glad I did!! This stuff works amazingly and I do believe it does everything it says it does. I live in very humid weather (compared to what I'm used to) & my hair gets SO frizzy. This has really helped with that. It also detangles with little to no effort, gives my hair shine, & moisturizes it. Not to mention it smells amazing! Would definitely recommend for all types of hair.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
This product is my hair care holy grail. I use it as a leave in conditioner, thermal protectant, and an anti frizz product. I have thick, sometimes oily hair but this product NEVER weighs it down. I use this product on both damp and dry hair. I have seen a tremendous change in my hair's health since using this product. It is far less dry and fried than it was in the past when I used other products.
Alex D.
Alex D.
I absolutely LOVE this spray!!! It helps my dry scalp without leaving me oily. It's great for color treated hair and helps keep the integrity of my hair. I have colored hair, dry scalp, and I tend to get oily but this spray helps with keeping my hair silky without getting it oily. I got this product when it first came out and have been using it sense! A bottle usually lasts me about 4-6 months.
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This is a great heat protector spray for color treated hair. This product has 21 benefits from humidity protection, split end mendor, to a leave in conditioner. This product feels light on my hair and doesn't weigh it down. Works really well with maintaining fresh color for color treated hair. Has a nice smell to it also
Erin G.
Erin G.
This stuff is great! It compares to it's a 10 in size and price. I also think those both do the job kinda the same. I have really curly knotty hair and this really helped detangle it and make it so easy to brush through. Smells good and leaves hair shiny and soft!
Josalynn D.
Josalynn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Holy grail of hair products! My absolute favorite products ever. I spray in dry or wet hair. One of my favorite leave in conditioners ever. I even use on my hair extensions and it by far made them last the longest they ever have.
Anna Frazier S.
Anna Frazier S.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
This spray is honestly a life saver. Not only does it smell great but it makes my bleached to a pulp hair feel soft as a baby's bottom right after I blow dry. It also works even when spraying on wet hair and allowing to air dry!
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
This product is really working ,somebody try ,is true the reviews ,
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Does it weigh hair down? Mines thin and fine.