Pureology Clean Volume Instant Levitation Mist

by Pureology

Elevate fine, color-treated hair with 24 hours of light, airy fullness with this root-lift mist. Use this volumizing spray for a dual benefit of root lift and heat protectant.

How To Use:

Apply 2-3 pumps throughout clean, damp hair, focusing on the root area. For maximum lift, blow dry the hair with a ceramic round brush.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMP-ACRYLATES/ALLYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, MENTHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, XYLOSE, BENZOPHENONE-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, COUMARIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, MELANIN, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS EXTRACT / EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Clean Volume Instant Levitation Mist!
bloomington
Pureology Clean Volume Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Alexandria H.
I love this stuff. We are a Redken and pureology only salon and I use this mist on all my fine haired clients. It lifts without heaviness unlike a lot of products I’ve used in the past. It also smells AMAZING.
Staff
I use this after doing much of the hair drying to my hair...when the roots are damp (not wet) I spray this on at the roots and then go back to drying using a paddle brush and stroking hair up toward the top of my head for maximum volume creation. It’s soft so you can’t tell you have it on but does a good job lifting what are normally flat roots post washing. Will repurchase.
Anderson, CA
Pureology Clean Volume Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Melissa B.
So I have very limp, long, fine, thin hair and I was looking for some volume!! I got the travel size and am going back to get the full size! I love this stuff it works with a blowout or air dry. I just squirt some at my roots on the top of my head and massage through and it actually works, my hair doesn't fall flat slick to my head! It has a light tropical scent I would say. Kindof reminds me of summer like sun tan lotion or something. But it's a nice smell in your hair. Not too over powering! My hair is super soft and shiney doesn't leave it sticky or Feeling like you just used hair spray! I really love this and for $28 for the full size it's not too bad I think it was $9 for the travel, which is not the best deal. So of your wanting to try it go for the full size cus you'll probably like it, and it's a better deal!
Evansville
I usually struggle to find volumizing products that don't leave my hair sticky or crunchy, but this mist did neither! I love how easy it is to spritz into the root of your hair, and how it doesn't leave behind any weird texture. It gives a nice natural lift to my hair, and other products layer well. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very thin, fine hair and this product is wonderful. My hair dresser recommended it to me and it’s been so great to give volume to my normally flat, dull hair! Definitely would recommend this to anyone who has a similar hair type
St.Johns, FL
This product really gives volume. It feels a little sticky if you don't fully blow dry so be sure to blow dry completely. This product give a slightly stiffer root lift than Kevin Murphy. It's similar but has more hold. I'd recommend this because it works and doesn't contain any bad chemicals.
Knoxville
I love this mist! It’s great for anyone with fine thin hair who wants a little lift and texture! It’s not too heavy, but done go overboard! I do about 5 sprays all over and comb though. It gave me good volume and added thickness. I would get again and recommend!
North Vancouver, BC
Pureology Clean Volume Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Courtney W.
I won a contest and received the clean volume collection and absolutely love it. Smells amazing and left my hair super shiny and lightweight. Love that it’s made with vegan ingredients. My hair was so full of volume after using. I would recommend getting one of the collections so you can try the shampoo and condition as well and it comes in a beautiful bag