Pureology Clean Volume Condition

A volumizing conditioner for fine, color-treated hair that infuses hair with light, airy fullness and shine and a signature scent of bergamot, citrus, and cedarwood.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse for 2-3 minutes. For maximun color care, use with Clean Volume Shampoo.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, TARTARIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, KAOLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, BHT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE

Does this work well as a clarifying shampoo for dyed hair? I dye my hair red and it’s damaged from years of previous blonde-ing so I can’t use anything too harsh, but my roots get really oily, really fast.
Doors this make anyone else’s hair feel sticky?
Does it work? I’ve tried the hydrate shampoo
Start your review of Pureology Clean Volume Condition!
Hartland, MI
So I used to use this conditioner years ago when I was younger & NOTHING COMPARES to it cause I've tried. I love the Pantene moisture renewal and it’s the best conditioner in my opinion that you can get at the drugstore and I have kept telling myself while using that I don’t need anything else. Well I walked into ULTA and saw this and remembered how amazing it is. I decided to buy the sample bottle to see if it still worked on my hair. I’ve tried many conditioners that are cheaper than this for moisture but end up disapppounted because they weigh my hair down and make it stringy. THIS CONDITIONER DOES NOT DO THAT! It puts actual moisture into my hair and its the perfect amount. I have to go and buy the large bottle now- I just can’t justify using anything else if this is going to make me look my best. You only need a very small amount - this stuff is concentrated and spreads so easily! My hair legit feels and looks smoother and healthier because of this conditioner and it’s easier to brush. It’s also more manageable!
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok wow!!! This product alone is amazing! I can use a cheap shampoo and follow up with this and it still works magic! I had been using all types of stuff to deal with color care and damage, so far this has worked so well. The consistency is creamy, not too thick, and is lightweight when lathered into hair. It smells like mint which I’m actually sensitive to the smell but I don’t care, it leaves my hair looking refreshed and feeling so strong. You can really feel thickness in your hair with this. Also leaves it shiny. I get a lot of compliments on my hair after using this. People think I went to the salon again. Price is worth it! But it at ulta! Really recommend. Hair stats: curly, thick, oily, colored, heat damage
Erie, CO
I wouldn’t go as far to say it is my all time, hands down, favorite conditioner but there is something delightful about this minty conditioner that I keep coming back for time and time again. Fair warning: the mint is no joke. It is strong and intense and at times over powering. If I leave the conditioner in my hair for too long, I can feel a tingle and cool spots all over my head and any other skin my hair is touching. The mint is powerful. So if you don’t like mint: AVOID. As far as the hydration claims, I’m not so sure it does a better job hydrating my hair than other conditioners. But I tend to bounce around hair care brands as I am still on the quest for my holy grail.
La habra, CA
This conditioner is really amazing. It’s also very concentrated. Most people use way too much and burn right through it. The price matches the quality. If you look at the cap you’ll see their logo. They actually put it there for a reason. The size of that logo is the size of how much product you should actually use for both shampoo and conditioner. This is best for virgin hair and natural looks. Not over processed blondes. There’s a misconception there. Always remember. Not all hair needs hydration. Some needs repair. But if you’re looking for hydration this is one of your best options.
Saint Johns, FL
I follow up with this conditioner after I use the PULP RIOT BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz as it is so strong, I don’t want it to dry my hair. This conditioner makes my hair so soft & manageable. It’s worth the cost, and an overall great product to have around if you’re hair is ever needing a boost of moisture. I normally have oily hair, and steer clear of conditioner, but because my hair is color treated now, as I am in the process of going silver/dark gray balayage, I need to have a conditioner to counter act all the harsh chemicals.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Pureology Clean Volume Condition uploaded by Katie A.
I have used this product for years and years. And I will try something new every once and while and I always come back to it. It smells so fresh and natural. I have finer hair that can get dry with weather, summers spent in the sun and water, and just plan genetics. So I always need hydrating conditioner. This has let my hair grow and keep my ends strong. My hair is silky soft after and shiny. Zero weight down or heavy feeling after, Just great healthy hair! If you like hydration conditioners, get this immediately, you’ll never look back :)
Midvale, UT
The conditioner really delivers on its promise, my hair was much more manageable, smooth and controlled! It is incredibly concentrated and has tremendous slip, meaning I only need a small amount to cover all of my hair. Even though it's a daily conditioner (as opposed to a treatment mask), it works remarkably well in maintaining hydration levels in my hair in between deep conditioning days and makes it easier to detangle and later style. Coupled with the shampoo, the vibrancy of my burgundy locks is maintained far better than if I were using a traditional hydrating duo.
Perrysburg, OH
It doesn’t really get too much better than pure allergy. Our use the hydrate line shampoo and conditioner and a half years. Husband loves it too. I knew he loved it when he ran out and asked me if he could go to alto with me. LOL that’s how I knew that this was the one for us. We buy in the liter bottles. The color fanatic spray is also a one steak sauce. I have bought bottles and bottles of that stuff. Pure all a G is just a great hair care brand you can’t really go wrong with anything that they make.
Riverton, UT
The best conditioner. Periodt. This stuff is so nourishing, so hydrating, so perfect that every time I use different conditioners I can feel a significant difference in my hair and it shows! This makes it so soft and manageable and it gives life back to my bleached hair! It smells incredible and makes for a sensitive treat every time I use it. I think it is worth the high price, without question. I highly recommend this to anyone with color treated or dry hair, or anyone who wants a luxurious treat for their hair 🥰
I change shampoos and conditioners all the time so I’ve tried a LOT of different brands. Pureology Clean Volume Conditioner is one of my all time favorites! It is thick and super creamy and hydrates your hair like no other. My one issue with any of the Pureology products is their high price. For this conditioner - TOTALLY worth it. It does last longer than other conditioners because it’s so thick and you only need a little. LOVE!Pureology Clean Volume Condition
Ask a question to the Influenster community...