BY PUREOLOGY

Reveal natural fullness while infusing hair with moisture and protecting color from fading. This ZeroSulfate shampoo gently cleanses without stripping color, and delivers exclusive volumizing technology, leaving hair bouncy, lustrous, and radiant. The exclusive Anti-Fade Complex maximizes color retention. see more...

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Allston, MA
I swear by this stuff! I have fine hair that gets very easily greasy, and the lather of this shampoo gets my hair clean without overdrying. I usually get a large container from Amazon for around 30 dollars - pricey, but worth it. I've since switched to the platinum version because I dyed my hair, but Pureology is a great brand and cruelty free!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is fantastic. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling so soft. The formula is creamy and super concentrated so a little goes a long way. My hair is shoulder length and I only use an amount the size of a nickel. It is well worth the high price tag. I highly recommend.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years and always purchase it in bulk. I have oily skin and fine hair and this is one of the few shampoos that I have found that will keep my hair clean after several uses without weighing it down or drying it out.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Ruidoso, NM
I love Pureology. I was introduced to this brand by my hairdresser. I love the way it makes my hair feel and I also love the fresh ginger scent. I use it every time I wash my hair. Ulta sells this product. A bit pricey, but well worth the expense!
Ann W.
Ann W.
I love the Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo. You only need a little to add volume and eliminate product residue. It smells great, lathers nicely, and rinses clean. The quality and quantity of this shampoo is worth the money.
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Love this. I like the ethic behind the brand most being purely organic and paraben free and totally organic. This has peppermint oil in it and makes your scalp tingle. Very refreshing. Makes your hair super shiny.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only shampoo I use. Doesn't dry out my hair and helps keep my color from fading. Doesn't impart a whole lot of volume, but it won't weigh your hair down or leave behind any residue.
Darcy H.
Darcy H.
Portland, OR
I love the fragrance of this shampoo and how clean and soft it leaves my hair. I don't find that it enhances my volume much but otherwise, it's great!
Jaime I.
Jaime I.
Pittsburgh
Leaves my hair feeling soft, has a great smell, does not weigh hair down, repairs your hair after color, helped built my hairs strength back up
Christina H.
Christina H.
Redmond, OR
My husband and I have both used this shampoo and we both really like it. However it is super expensive which is why I gave it 4 stars
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin flat hair and am always looking for volume, but so many volumizing products leave a film on my hair and leave it feeling kind of greasy. I've heard great things about Purology products. Does this leave your hair feeling normal and light or weight it down?
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Did the formula for this change? Someone told me they got bought out by a big company and the products have been changed. I used this for years and suddenly it doesn't seem to be the same quality it once was.