BY PUREOLOGY

Release hairs inner beauty, returning it to pristine condition while enhancing colour vibrancy. This gloriously rich, ZeroSulfate formula provides extra mild cleansing and innovative anti-age ingredients to dramatically improve hair condition. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes colour retention. Organic BotanicalsMushroom Blend (Shiitake, Mannentake, and Mucor Miehei)Ingredients AntiFadeComplex ZeroSulfate Advanced Anti-Age Micro-Emulsion Technology Anti-AgeComplex Guar Gum and Shea Butter Signature Aromatherapy Blend Allergen-Free Fragrance Jasmine, Vanilla, Amber, and RoseHow to use: Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. see more...

Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Definitely worth paying around $60 for a bottle of this stuff especially since it's unisex, it works on all hair types I love the stuff will make your hair look amazing after the first use you can totally tell a difference another one of my must-have shampoos.
SALLY M.
It's 60.00 a bottle, but it's worth it just s small amount goes along way. Great for colored hair. Plus it's sulfate free. So don't expect it to lather. Love the light scent
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
They are great for colored hair which is very nice. I like to use this for my kids that are both sexes. I like the smell and way my hair and kids hair. The scent isn't to over powering which is good
Johnna R.
Just live this product. First time I try it was at the salon. So I went ahead and purchased it. Smells so good
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is very nourishing for my hair. The only downfall is it is very expensive per bottle.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
Such a great shampoo. This brand is one of the best and id buy it every time if I could afford it!
Mimi N.