BY PUREOLOGY

PUREOLOGY by Pureology NANOWORKS CONDITIONER 8.5 OZPUREOLOGY by Pureology possesses a blend of Pure Sulfate And Carcinogen Free Ingredients Derived From Natural Ingredients, Specifically For Color Treated Hair, Only Certified Organic Botanicals Multi-Protein Complexes And Aromatherapy Essential Oils, 100% Vegan And Not Tested On Animals see more...

Alisa G.
Pureology Nanoworks was the greatest hair product ever made. I didn’t care how much it cost, it was perfect. Unfortunately, about two years ago, I think they changed the formula and the new version is nothing special. I wish they would go back to the original.
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
The price is expensive but it’s definitely worth it and this is by far my favorite conditioner it is a nice sent and it’s safe for color treated hair and it’s long-lasting
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
All of the Pureology products have worked well for me. I have color treated hair and feel like their formulas have really improved my hairs overall texture and condition. this particular product is a bit heavier for my fine hair, so I found it best to use it only only every two or three times I wash and condition.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
This conditioner (and shampoo) literally saved my hair. The purpose is to restore hair back to virgin state, and I would say if there is any shampoo and conditioner that could do that, this is it. It lasts forever too! It's definitely going to cost you a pretty penny, but I find it to be totally worth every cent. I will 100% be buying this again. Smells great too!
Morgan B.
mcdonough, GA
This is good stuff. However for my fine hair I felt that it became weighed down very easily. Good for thicker, more coarse hair , that is dry/damaged. For me the Pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner work better because they are lighter on my fine hair.
Melissa K.
This conditioner is amazing! My hair feels like it went to a fancy salon. The smell is fabulous. A little goes along way with this conditioner, so even though it can be pricey. In the end it's not too bad. I will be repurchasing this product.
Rachel J.
Pureology nanoworks line is amazing! It is worth every single red cent you spend. I have gotten my extended family hooked on using these hair products. They clean well, don't weigh hair down, small amazing, and do cause additional damage.
Hannah G.
YAAASSS this stuff is the shizz! Restores, protects color, gives shine, detangles, basically anything and everything you'd ever need in a conditioner. It cuts down on my frizz and I feel like it helps with my curl.
Kristy B.
Nano was my go to shampoo and conditioner when I was platinum blonde. It keeps the integrity of your hair and leaves you repaired and hydrated. It's super pricey even as a stylist but well worth it!
Kim G.
I am a 27 yr old, asian american, female with straight thick dark brown hair. This condition not only smells great, it really hydrates my hair. It also does not dull out my color either (as I'm coloring my hair every 6 weeks because of greys).
Shawnee F.