BY PUREOLOGY

PUREOLOGY Pureology, UNISEX, NANOWORKS CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ, Pureology, Pure Sulfate And Carcinogen Free Ingredients Derived From Natural Ingredients, Specifically For Color Treated Hair, Only Certified Organic Botanicals MultiProtein Complexes And Aromatherapy Essential Oils, 100% Vegan And Not Tested On Animals, Haircare, Conditioner see more...

Alex L.
Alex L.
Charlotte, NC
I like the overall feel of this product. I do think it is a bit overpriced and I was disappointed when they changed the formula, now the main ingredient is water. To me this item doesn't have as much hydration as the hydrating formula by pureology. you can purchase everywhere, probably the most easy to find is ULTA.
Barbie A.
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner line. Leaves hair feeling soft and not super heavy. Has a slightly floral smell but not overpowering at all. This is meant for hair that has micromanage due to color processes and heat atyling. It helps repair the hair.over time and it really does.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a conditioner that will make your over processed locks feel fabulous again go for Nanoworks. Works best when used with the shampoo too. The smell is amazing as well. All Pureology products are fantastic but this has always been my favorite!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
This stuff is very pricey but it does last a very long time! I bought mine last year and I'm not even half way through the bottle yet. I was looking for something to help treat my chemically damaged hair and it really has done wonders. I love it so much!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Use this with the nano works conditioner, have color treated hair, and my hair has never looked healthier and stronger. And while it defies logic, my hair seems to be growing faster!!!! Love love love this conditioner & pureology in general!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
Super expensive but SUPER AWESOME. It makes my hair so soft & smell so good. I have THICK HAIR, super thick hair & it almost seems like it thins my hair out. I also love the clean feeling it leaves in my hair. I would def. recommend this.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
I love everything from pureology. This one doesn't disappoint. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I would totally repurchase (I'm almost out!!). And I would recommend it to anyone. It's great
Lana G.
Lana G.
Talk about a total hair revive conditioner ive been using the gold works for a couple years and they recently changed it and this one is a1 tooooo its slays my yass queen hair for the hair gods SLAYyy
Pricey but great if you want to splurge!! Smells great and a little bit goes a long way. If you want to just try it get a small bottle but the big bottles are always a better value .
Laura M.
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
Yes yes and YES. I won't use anything else! As a professional hairstylist, I am always looking for the best products out there. Pureology is vegan AND it works!!! Worth every penny.