PUREOLOGY Pureology, UNISEX, NANOWORKS CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ, Pureology, Pure Sulfate And Carcinogen Free Ingredients Derived From Natural Ingredients, Specifically For Color Treated Hair, Only Certified Organic Botanicals MultiProtein Complexes And Aromatherapy Essential Oils, 100% Vegan And Not Tested On Animals, Haircare, Conditioner see more...

Geri Liz L.
So this conditioner is super expensive but can I just say it smells amazing and it feels like silk on your hair. It’s like using the Aveda damage remedy hair mask but you can use it daily. It repairs, protects & revives your hair instantly. I recommend it!!!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
This stuff feels like heaven when I apply it & after I wash it out. It’s literally the best shampoo & conditioner I’ve ever tried! The price tag is a bit too high but definitely worth the splurge. I’ve tried so many different shampoos & conditioners & this one beats them all. Highly recommend to everyone! My hair feels very very silky.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is hands down, bar none, THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER! I bleach my hair monthly and blow dry, flat iron and curl daily but you wouldn't know it thanks to my Nano Works!
Alex L.
Charlotte, NC
I like the overall feel of this product. I do think it is a bit overpriced and I was disappointed when they changed the formula, now the main ingredient is water. To me this item doesn't have as much hydration as the hydrating formula by pureology. you can purchase everywhere, probably the most easy to find is ULTA.
Tina B.
Las Vegas , NV
While this product it’s very pricey if you want high-end salon quality products and this would be the line to go for I have natural hair and I need something very hydrating and this gives my hair that quenching moisture that it crave I purchased this from Cosmo pro
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
If you're looking for a conditioner that will make your over processed locks feel fabulous again go for Nanoworks. Works best when used with the shampoo too. The smell is amazing as well. All Pureology products are fantastic but this has always been my favorite!
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Great conditioner. The smell is very strong though! Smells horribly of chemicals. Even after I wash my hair it is all I can smell for days. It does work but I'm not sure it's the product for me. Dove conditioner works just as good, is less expensive and smells a whole lot better!
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner line. Leaves hair feeling soft and not super heavy. Has a slightly floral smell but not overpowering at all. This is meant for hair that has micromanage due to color processes and heat atyling. It helps repair the hair.over time and it really does.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
This stuff is very pricey but it does last a very long time! I bought mine last year and I'm not even half way through the bottle yet. I was looking for something to help treat my chemically damaged hair and it really has done wonders. I love it so much!
Dee S.
Use this with the nano works conditioner, have color treated hair, and my hair has never looked healthier and stronger. And while it defies logic, my hair seems to be growing faster!!!! Love love love this conditioner & pureology in general!