BY PUREOLOGY

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Yonkers, NY
Awesome product! My hair is wavy but gets frizzy, not with this product. I put a pump of this on my hair and distribute is evenly. I let my hair air dry and my waves don,t gets frizzy, looks like nice beachy waves! Would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
I use about a dime's worth ( depending on my hair length) and work it into my wet hair before I blow dry. It is easy to use, and the end result is excellent. It doesn't flake nor is it sticky. Worth the cost because it lasts so long. Simply a great styling product!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Nashville, TN
This helps add some volume to my hair. It does get pretty sticky and goopy if you use too much, but a little helps. My hair is really fine, so it needs a little something to keep it from falling too flat. It doesn't build up the way a lot of products do.
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Poor marketing and bad decision making to retool the line and leave this one out. Pricey but worth it. There was nothing else on the market (and still isn't) that could touch this formula.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product a couple of years ago after my hair needed a little help with ends breaking. I love all their products.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Smells great and works amazingly well. I have fine hair. I let it sit a bit and then my hair gets nice and smooth.
Felisa A.
Felisa A.
Belleville, MI
It smells good and makes my hair shine like no other! It's a great value as well. It is my favorite product.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Lightweight and noticeably makes my hair softer and smoothr. Pureology products are effective andnhelshy
Alana S.
Alana S.
Highland, NY
Love this product as a leave in conditioner after shower. Preserves my fire red hair after every wash!
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Lehi, UT
This helped manage my fly-aways from breakage around my crown. Love the smell as well.