Add a Photo

By PUREOLOGY
Yonkers, NY

Awesome product! My hair is wavy but gets frizzy, not with this product. I put a pump of this on my hair and distribute is evenly. I let my hair air dry and my waves don,t gets frizzy, looks like nice beachy waves! Would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.

I use about a dime's worth ( depending on my hair length) and work it into my wet hair before I blow dry. It is easy to use, and the end result is excellent. It doesn't flake nor is it sticky. Worth the cost because it lasts so long. Simply a great styling product!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Nashville, TN

This helps add some volume to my hair. It does get pretty sticky and goopy if you use too much, but a little helps. My hair is really fine, so it needs a little something to keep it from falling too flat. It doesn't build up the way a lot of products do.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been using Pureology nanoglaze for a while and I love the way it makes my hair feel. The smell is also amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a all day hold without making your hair feel heavy or greasy.
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY

Poor marketing and bad decision making to retool the line and leave this one out. Pricey but worth it. There was nothing else on the market (and still isn't) that could touch this formula.
Mendy A.
Mendy A.
Huntington, Wv

I love anything pureology and this is no exception! Hair doesn't look matted down, it stays in place and it smells great. I highly recommend.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

I have a hard time not loving all of pureology's products and this is no exception. Softens my hair without weighing it down. Smells amazing.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI

This makes my hair so smooth and shiny! I had not used it for awhile and when I used it again I was blown away by how great my hair looked!
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

I used this product a couple of years ago after my hair needed a little help with ends breaking. I love all their products.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Smells great and works amazingly well. I have fine hair. I let it sit a bit and then my hair gets nice and smooth.

Join Now