BY PUREOLOGY

Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where to begin? Nanoglaze is such a unique product. It gives the hair a nice bit of volume and control of styling while helping the hair to dry in half the time! Amazing!
Brittany B.
Marion, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was great. It helped to style my hair while also smoothing it to keep it looking healthy. It was better than other products I have tried. I have fine, blonde hair but a lot of it. It is a little pricey but I'd say it's worth it. I would recommend this!
Amanda N.
I have a hard time not loving all of pureology's products and this is no exception. Softens my hair without weighing it down. Smells amazing.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Poor marketing and bad decision making to retool the line and leave this one out. Pricey but worth it. There was nothing else on the market (and still isn't) that could touch this formula.
Pamela P.
I use about a dime's worth ( depending on my hair length) and work it into my wet hair before I blow dry. It is easy to use, and the end result is excellent. It doesn't flake nor is it sticky. Worth the cost because it lasts so long. Simply a great styling product!
Alana S.
Highland, NY
Love this product as a leave in conditioner after shower. Preserves my fire red hair after every wash!
Debby C.
Denver, CO
This product tames the frizzies and gives your hair a beautiful sheen. Great results!
Jennifer S.
Smells great and works amazingly well. I have fine hair. I let it sit a bit and then my hair gets nice and smooth.
Jenn K.
Lehi, UT
This helped manage my fly-aways from breakage around my crown. Love the smell as well.
Vanessa M.
Yonkers, NY
Awesome product! My hair is wavy but gets frizzy, not with this product. I put a pump of this on my hair and distribute is evenly. I let my hair air dry and my waves don,t gets frizzy, looks like nice beachy waves! Would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.