BY PUREOLOGY

Imagine a luxury cleansing experience that releases hair's inner beauty, returning hair to pristine condition while enhancing colour vibrancy and maximizing colour retention. Treat hair to this gloriously rich, ZeroSulfate formula delivering extra mild cleansing and innovative anti-age ingredients that dramatically improve hair condition. see more...

Angela S.
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
A great shampoo for color treated hair that meets aging hair needs. Nice lather; no need to repeat washing hair a second time. Great scent. I would recommend the shampoo and conditioner if needed. A great product.. I love the relaxing scent. A favorite lotion to put on before I go to bed at or night. I would buy this product again.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the economy size of this shampoo and conditioner. I used to LOVE Pureology before I purchased this last round of products and then it lost its luster. I asked my hair stylist and he said they were bought out by Loreal I believe and it wasn't the same product as before. I would try Bumble and Bumble instead.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is great for hair that is depleted and dry. It helps to rehydrate and fortify it again. I give it to clients all the time when they need a little boost in conjunction with the conditioner. Plus, it smells amazing! Use too often on silky fine hair can result in flatness.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Collins, CO
Nano works isn't for the every day hair washer (which by the way you should not do). Nano works is for someone who is willing to pay the price for amazing looking, and feeling hair. Sulfate free, so it's color safe. This product will change your life.
Charlie L.
Charlie L.
Waterloo, NE
Like the smell, lathers well and my hair responds to it. My hairdresser uses it on my hair and she got me started using the product. Would recommend it to anyone who likes salon treatment shampoos
Courtny H.
Courtny H.
Ok ladies, if you haven't tried this it's a must try!!! This is the BEST shampoo ever!!!!! I love it!! I use it everyday and I use the conditioner as well which smells minty.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX
The full size is pricey. Love this little guy for traveling. Nothing special in this shampoo to justify buying the full size.
Nice packaging!
Dena A.
Dena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great stuff! Very moisturizing and keeps color lasting longer. Definite recommend for everyone with color treated hair!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite go to travel size shampoo. I always grab it in Ulta before a trip! This formula always gives great results!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Oxford, Ms
A great shampoo! Stops fading of your salon hair color! Perfect for color treated hair and leaves hair soft and manageable