BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care Long Lasting Hair Color! 100% Vegan ingredients*. ZeroSulfate®. AntiFadeComplex® Renew hair shine while protecting color vibrancy with this ZeroSulfate® concentrated shampoo with no sulfate surfactants, enhanced with protein-rich soymilk infusion, pure biotin, and certified organic botanicals.  AntiFadeComplex® is designed to optimize color retention. Only Available in Fine Salons *100% Vegan Ingredients = no ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner line. I worked in a salon for 5 years and have tried A LOT of salon professional brand of shampoo and conditioner. This line is made for color treated hair. It is sulfate free which is a major need for those of use that color our hair. The volumizing is my fav because I love big hair, and it gives you big hair without drying out your hair (which is hard to find)
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I bought the giant size of this shampoo and conditioner because I love the brand. The shampoo has a musky/patchouli manly type smell that I'm not fond of. The conditioner smells great, which helps a little. Some people like that smell, but I would rather have it smell more feminine. It makes my hair super clean, but next time I will buy the purple or green one instead.
missy t.
Huge fan of pureology anti fade complex shampoo. Keeps my color looking great longer. Keeps it healthy, shiny with the vital nutrients it needs. Color is hard on hair. Pureology adds life back in my hair. This is one of my favorite products ever!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I usually love PureOlogy however, the Purevolume shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair very oily. I usually find volume products have zero effect on how oily my hair becomes. I have to wash daily while using these because of the oil factor.
Kate N.
This shampoo made my hair look and feel healthier than ever. I also felt like my hair looked better between haircuts. before my ends would look horrendous way before I should've been getting a haircut. Pureology has never disappointed.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
This is a wonderful shampoo it's always a treat when I go to the salon to get my hair done because Pureology is all they use for shampoo and conditioner. It's a little out of price range otherwise I would be using it daily at home!
Jessica H.
Astoria, NY
I only shampoo once a week (at most) and only use this product. My mother is a hairdresser and turned me onto it years ago. It keeps my color shiny and vibrant. I have very thin hair and it adds a bit of a boost to it. I only need to buy a bottle every 6-8 months, so spending what it costs makes it worth it.
Jennifer C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When you live in a climate with extreme sunshine, fading is a real thing! I love the way my hair looks and feels when I use this shampoo. I feel like I am less prone to frizziness and flyaways, and my hair feels healthier and stronger. Adore!
Angela N.
Urbana, IL
This shampoo is really nice. I used this when my hair was color-treated red. My stylists couldn't believe how well my hair held on to the color between appointments. It was all thanks to using this shampoo & the matching conditioner. It made my hair feel really healthy and silky.
Lianett J.
This shampoo is pretty great, I have very thin hair and about to years ago when I decided to have hair extensions and then remove them my hair got pretty damaged. My aunt recommended this product so surely I bought it. I feel that it protected my hair and with time it helped my hair get better. It is a bit on the pricey end but it is worth every penny.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
What are similar shampoos to this?