BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. With organic botanicals. 100% Vegan ingredients*. AntiFadeComplex® Nourish hair while protecting color vibrancy with this conditioner enhanced with protein-rich soymilk infusion, pure biotin, and with organic botanicals.  AntiFadeComplex® is designed to help optimize color retention. Only Available in Fine Salons *100% Vegan Ingredients = no ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

Madison S.
Kerens, TX
I love this conditioner so much! I used to have really dry ends, and I was trying to get my hair really healthy so I could color it again and not worry as much about the damage, and this conditioner saved me! Yes, I had to cut my split ends off, but this conditioner helped my hair stay healthier longer, and it's the best product I've ever used.
Heather S.
Definitely helps out dry damaged hair. I noticedore shine and manageability. Smells nice too. Like all pureology products, it has a shelf life so I would get a small size to start and see how often you use it so it doesn't go bad.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
I received a sample of the Pureolegy shampoo and conditioner. My hair looked so shiny and healthy after just one use I look forward to trying the full size product.
Amanda F.
Smells bad. Works ok. I've used lots of other professional products that are cheaper and work better.