BY PUREOLOGY

Carly N.
Carly N.
Columbia, SC
This stuff smells so great! its a little pricey, but I do love that it isn't tested on animals. I have noticed that my burgundy hair doesn't fade as fast with this product as with other drug store options. I will be buying this again at Ulta. Love the travel sizes too.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is fantastic!! It helps manage my frizzy and wavy hair and keeps it looking healthy! Smells the best out of all the pureology shampoos! Pair it with the conditioner and the shine spray for the ultimate look!!
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite (and only) shampoo for years straight! I've actually tried almost every type of pureology's shampoos, and this is the best smelling, and best texture for my hair. It lasts forever! Major love
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you color your hair this is so good product for your hair. You can feel your scalp tingling worth the peppermint tingle. Leaves my hair shiny and soft and it feels really clean.
Emily W.
Emily W.
The hydrate shampoo is my go-to shampoo for when I need to add more moisture back into my hair. I love all Purology products! I like that they are all natural and vegan too!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Red Oak, TX
I absolutely cannot get enough of this hair product. My stylist suggested that I use it since I have color treated hair. It's been a fabulous product and it smells heavenly.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This product is great for anyone that colors their hair and shampoos frequently. Your color will last and it smells delicious! Did I mention it's vegan? It is. Love.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
Have many clients with curly hair and Texas the humidity sucks. Clients really like this to help keep hair straight and it smells reallyyyy clean
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
I have thick, frizzy, curly hair that is is difficult to manage. With that being said, this shampoo works perfectly for me. Absolutely love it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Nipomo, CA
I love pureology. It is super refreshing and keeps my course thick hair soft and manageable, my color lasts a long time when I use pureology.
idalia a.
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this shampoo i have tries so many and work great in the beginning afterwards please my hair so bad