BY PUREOLOGY

Antifade SuperStraight - Relaxing Serum - Humidity resistant styler temporarily straightens frizzy, curly or wimpy colour-treated hair. No alcohol, no greasiness, no damage. Just smooth, superbly conditioned long lasting, straightening and shine! (5.1... see more...

Lindsay R.
Fenton, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since my hair has a natural wave to it, I use this to help reduce the curl. It works pretty good as long as I use a straitener. If I don't use it, I can tell that I have a little more wave than if I do use it. My hair is thick, so it's hard to get the product throughout all of my hair. I still use it and have for a couple years now.
Rhiannon G.
King City, CA
Used this while in Hawaii. I simply used this and towel dried my hair. Sometimes I get a kink in the back of my hair when I towel dry, but not with this product. Will use again in humid conditions.
Michelle W.
Murrieta, CA
Love this serum! Helps keep frizzies away. I also don't fear is fading my hair color. Good value as a little goes a long way. Comparable price-wise to other salon quality frizz controllers. I use it in my dark brown color treated hair. Ib would definitely buy this product again and again!
liz B.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is the only product that can keep the frizz in my hair under control. I would recommend this product for anyone with wavy/curly hair. It is an absolute life saver.
Claudia N.
I just love this product. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny! It is great to be used during the summer to keep my hair straight since the air is so humid.
Gabrielle L.
Collinsville, OK
This stuff does what it says it does, it keeps my color looking amazing noticeably longer. Also keeps my hair straight and falling even.
Carlionna N.
Love this product, definitely does help frizzy hair!! I have the curliest frizziest hair but this product doesn't fail to help that haha
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
Love this product. You know when you are using a high quality product when you can wash after a salon visit and still have salon hair. Would recommend!
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love all pureology products but this one is on my top list! Love it!!! It leaves my hair super smooth and smells amazing!
Clara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is phenomenal when I'm trying to straighten my hair. My hair is naturally thick and wavy so this product really helps!
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
Does this product make your hair oily? Also how does it smell?