Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Super Straight Serum, 5.1 Ounce

Antifade SuperStraight - Relaxing Serum - Humidity resistant styler temporarily straightens frizzy, curly or wimpy colour-treated hair. No alcohol, no greasiness, no damage. Just smooth, superbly conditioned long lasting, straightening and shine! (5.1... see more...

Sarah L.
North Tonawanda
The most amazing hair product on the market! From the amazing fresh and clean scents to the longevity it gives your straightened hair and everything in between. This product by far exceeds all expectations and is second to none. I use this product following the matching shampoo and conditioner and After I style my hair, it lasts for 3-4 days. I have naturally curly hair and this product protects against humidity (which is the worst nightmare of anyone who has curly hair that straightens it) and I would recommend to anyone!
Brittany A.
I really like this brand. I like their hydration line better than this one, but it's definitely still good. If you color your hair you should seriously consider investing in pureology.
Lindsay R.
Fenton, Mi
Since my hair has a natural wave to it, I use this to help reduce the curl. It works pretty good as long as I use a straitener. If I don't use it, I can tell that I have a little more wave than if I do use it. My hair is thick, so it's hard to get the product throughout all of my hair. I still use it and have for a couple years now.
Michelle W.
Murrieta, CA
Love this serum! Helps keep frizzies away. I also don't fear is fading my hair color. Good value as a little goes a long way. Comparable price-wise to other salon quality frizz controllers. I use it in my dark brown color treated hair. Ib would definitely buy this product again and again!
Rhiannon G.
King City, CA
Used this while in Hawaii. I simply used this and towel dried my hair. Sometimes I get a kink in the back of my hair when I towel dry, but not with this product. Will use again in humid conditions.
liz B.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is the only product that can keep the frizz in my hair under control. I would recommend this product for anyone with wavy/curly hair. It is an absolute life saver.
Claudia N.
I just love this product. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny! It is great to be used during the summer to keep my hair straight since the air is so humid.
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
Love this product. You know when you are using a high quality product when you can wash after a salon visit and still have salon hair. Would recommend!
Gabrielle L.
Collinsville, OK
This stuff does what it says it does, it keeps my color looking amazing noticeably longer. Also keeps my hair straight and falling even.
Carlionna N.
Love this product, definitely does help frizzy hair!! I have the curliest frizziest hair but this product doesn't fail to help that haha
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
Does this product make your hair oily? Also how does it smell?