BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology root lift spray mousse protects your color-treated hair. This light and foamy spray mousse won’t weigh you down.  Anti-fade UV inhibitors and antioxidants stand guard to make sure your hair color shines through.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
West Branch, MI
This product is a MUST HAVE for me on a daily basis, if I don't use this I feel like my hair is stuck to my head. This product isn't sticky and it doesn't make my hair oily too quick or my color fade! Once my bottle is out I'm on the hunt for a new one!
Debbie G.
Oreland, PA
I have fine hair that tend to lay flat. Pureology Anti-fade root lift spray mousse really fixes this issue. A little goes a long way so keep this in mind or you will waste a ton of product.
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
This product works great on my fine/course hair. Gives volume without being heavy or greasy. Very much worth the money.
Tara F.
Akron, OH
I live the anti fade property of this brand. It works well and delivers just as the product describes
Amber H.
El Paso, TX
Love,love,love product. Very enexpensive and leaves my hair feeling so good. Would recommend product
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA
Back when i had really long hair this was my favorite product to use on my hair.
ann c.
Oak Forest, IL
Love this light hair product! My hair is fine and colored....so it's difficult to find a product that meets my needs of color preservation and style. It's a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way.