BY PUREOLOGY

Experience lightweight moisture that detangles and defends color without weighing hair down. This innovative daily conditioner with exclusive volumizing technology and multi-weight proteins creates fullness from within to reveal nourished, vibrant hair with natural body. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes color retention. see more...

Amanda G.
I absolutely love this conditioner and the packaging is so cute ! Leaves my hair looking fresh like I just got it done and it doesn’t fade. The smell is clean not fruity and then was satisfied. A lot of other brands have a lot of sulfate in their products.
Patricia S.
Omaha
I love love love this conditioner. It smells great but is a heavier conditioner. This is not so heavy that I have to wash my hair two days in a row but can last 2 days.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
One of my favorite boujee hair care brands i use! All of their products smell so good and leave my hair feeling insatiably soft and shiny! Absolutely loveeee this brand. Totally recommend.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I was using this for a while when my hair had color in it and I really liked the product. It smelled great and my hair stayed healthy even after dying it multiple times.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Pureology is at all around amazing brand and is very promising when it comes to making your hair healthy again I usually go to this line when I am in need of hair repair
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pureology is one of the pricier brands, but it is extremely effective from my experience. I've used the Pure Volume line repeatedly especially when I was coloring and bleaching my hair a lot. I am always on the lookout for Pureology deals as its my favorite. Either way it's worth the splurge.
Emily W.
Moncks Corner, SC
This was my first experience with Pureology products and I was not impressed in the slightest. My friends all rave over the Pureology shampoo and conditioner and I just don't see the quality. I have to use a lot more shampoo than I normally do for my hair to feel clean. And then my hair is greasy the next day. I usually am able to go 2-3 days between washes with my previous shampoo and conditioner. I was not impressed at all and will not be purchasing again.
eirini t.
I love love love this whole color preserve volume line. It's sulfate free so it really keeps my color fresher longer. Never weighs my hair down and makes it really soft. The smell is a little weird at first but overall pretty pleasant. I highly recommend it!
Jasmine M.
My favorite conditioner ever! Doesn't weigh your hair down but it's the best for detangling your hair as well, all the knots in my hair are easily combed through with my fingers instantly after putting this in my hair. Also smells great :)
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Fabulous product, smells great. I love the way it lathers up. It does require your hair to be a little more wet than normal. It leaves your hair so clean feeling with great volume.