Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Shampoo, 33.8oz uploaded by Jordan M.

BY PUREOLOGY #81 in Shampoo

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo is an essential for color treated hair. This advanced formula is free of any nasty carcinogenic color stripping sulfates. This high lather, quick rinse, exceptionally mild luxury formula preserves and protects hair while it... see more...

🎀L¡ndś@y🅰nn🎀 P.
Shampoo. Or conditioner! This stuff is amazing! Applies so nicely even the shampoo helps detangle the hair without knotting the hair or pulling!! Don’t get me started on the smell!! It’s like a stress relief shower at the same time!! And when you massage the conditioner into the scalp gives that nice minty fresh feeling with a little tingle. I don’t knot if I will ever be able to use another brand again!!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I LOVE all of Pureology’s products! This line in particular is my absolute favorite. It smells amazing, it cleanses the hair while keeping that hydration in tact. I’ve had clients in my bowl tell me it’s relaxing and when pair with the matching conditioner, that they feel like their scalps are opening up and being reborn. It is a little speedy but totally worth it especially since you’re hair will LOVE it!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pureology is my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand. It smells amazing, which isn’t so uncommon, even among drug store brands. But what makes this stuff worth its price, is that it is really effective! My hair feels super soft with this product! And it protects my hair color, which is another investment to take care of.
Megan V.
I love all of the pureology products, they smell and work great! However it is a little on the expensive side so I try to rotate them out every now and then. There is a little lather not excessive which can be a little frustrating and It makes you feel like you’re using more than you should be.
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
I do love the Pureology products and in the realm of professional haircare products they are on the less expensive side. I will say that my hair doesn’t feel crazy hydrated with this but I have very dry and curly fragile hair so it’s hard to make it feel lush and hydrated! I would recommend
lex r.
Oxford, MS
This is the only shampoo I use! I have tried other products but I always end up coming back to this shampoo. It smells amazing and cleans my hair so well. After using this shampoo I can get away with not washing my hair for days. This is such a great shampoo and I will use it for the rest of my life. The big containers last me such a long time
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
I love Pureology for my color treated hair! The Hydrate line definitely lives up to its name by keeping my hair from becoming dry and brittle with each dye. I’ve also tried the Purify which I was not a fan of, so I usually gravitate back here. I know it’s super popular that it’s vegan and sulfate free so those are definitely a plus. The only downside is the price (even for me getting this at a discount as my mom has her beauty license) so I tend to only purchase this once or twice a year and stick to more affordable brands when my hair is healthier.
brandi l.
Harvey
I used pureology before I found Moroccan oil and aquage. This is a fantastic product and it's super moisturizing. It can be pricey but it's so concentrated you don't need much. My liter sized bottles usually last about 6 months and my hair is past my mid back.
Leslie T.
Aurora, CO
This is by far my favorite shampoo! Not only does it smell great but it always leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Very hydrating. I would recommend this to anyone with colored hair or anyone who just wants to have healthy hair.
Sarah J.
This product is incredibly pricey. But if you have vivid colors in your hair, or you spent a lot of money on your color and you need it to last, then I would absolutely recommend this product because your color will stay in much better.