tammy m.
strongsville, OH
This jealous so effective I’m very satisfied with this the packaging is beautiful I get this online and met all my expectations and I recommend this to everyone it’s very effective there’s no room for improvement I recommend this to everyone
Jessica F.
I love pureology products. The quality of all of there products are awesome. The anti-fade complex hold fast gel is awesome. Keeps my hair in place all day without it looking "hard" and "wet." The cost is the only thing that keeps me from always purchasing Pureology products.
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI
I have used Pureology products for years and love them all but this one takes the cake! It so nice smelling and saves my blonde from fading and getting ashey and brassy! I can go longer between salon visits and love everything it does for my hair!
Purelogy products are the best with the anti fade complex. Everyone wants to keep their color looking bright between salon visits. Not only does this prosecutors protect against fading it also had very atong hold when I curled my hair. Very little hairspray as needed in addition not the use of this gel.
Danielle H.
I heard about pureology in the past but just wasn't to sure. Let me tell you...this stuff is so awesome! It does what its supposed to do. It didn't dry my hair out like other products. This definitely met my expectations.
Elisabeth L.
Rosedale, NY
I mostly wear my hair in a wash and go. Just letting my curly hair out and after I wash it and moisturize it, I use this gel to hold my curls in place so that the style can last up to a week if I so choose. This product provides a good amount of hold, and works well with other products.
Danna E.
Knoxville, TN
This is the BEST stuff and they discontinued it. I use just a little bit of this in my hair right at the crown and it makes styling so much easier. It dries with zero stiffness or stickiness but allows me to have some control over getting some fullness out of my very fine hair. I just wish they hadn't discontinued it.
Eileen G.
Alamogordo, NM
Light yet uplifting. My hair is fine but I am still able to incorporate texture and volume with this product, without weighing it down.
Ebony L.
Riverview, FL
I love this I use this for my curls. I twist my hair with a little product and a little water overnight it holds so well
Staci W.