BY PUREOLOGY

Reveal natural fullness and gently cleanse with this concentrated volumizing shampoo. ZeroSulfate formula with the exclusive AntiFadeComplex delivers a rich lather while offering extraordinary colour protection. Leaves hair bouncy, full-bodied and radiant. Sulfate-free, salt-free, colour-preserving formula derived from coconut, corn and sugar Rich lather, easy rinsing Extra gentle cleansers Does not strip colour Concentrated, luxurious formula Decadent fragrance for a multi-sensorial, spa-like experience Calms and soothes Size: 8.5 ounces Hair type: All Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katerina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my absolute favorite conditioners. I have relatively thick, long hair that can be oily and lacks volume. I love that this conditioner gives me so much shine and adds life back that shampoos generally take away. Yes, it can be quite pricey, but it's worth it every so often. This has great ingredients and I know my hair will look great when I use it.
Carmen T.
Boston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this conditioner! It's smells a bit like candy. One bottle usually lasts me a while because I have short hair and I also don't wash my hair everyday. My girls love this conditioner too. I have to hide it from them. I stocked up and got 4 bottles.
Leah R.
I love this conditioner , I dye my hair so much and with this is makes my hair look really softed and silky.
Samantha C.
Airdrie , AB
Hair type: Wavy, Thick, Blonde

I love everything from pureology. I usually buy the hydrating or smooting ones but when I was at the hair dress last, I saw she was using the VOLUME one on me. I was shocked - because I have so much hair I usually shy away from any volume adding products. But once she did my blow out - my hair was so bouncy and full of life. I'm sold!