BY PUREOLOGY

A sulfate-free, rich foaming & purifying shampoo Contains ultra-mild cleansers to eliminate all build-up including, chlorine, hard water minerals & styling residue Blended with antiseptic, detoxifying & antibacterial ingredients Provides concentrated natural conditioning & prevents color oxidation Infused with a refreshing scent to awaken your senses Leaves hair clean & healthy looking with vibrant color Perfect for color-treated hair, Product Line: Pureology - Purify, Product Size: 1000ml/33, 8oz see more...

• Which is the most used product of the Pureology Line? I tend to g...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
My hairstylist recommended this to me when I got a rather extensive set of highlights and lowlights done. It did the job well, my hair didn't fade quickly and it wasn't dry or brittle. I like the smell, very subtle. This is kind of pricey for me though, and I couldn't afford to keep buying $25 shampoo.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great clarifying shampoo. The consistency is almost that of a gel, so it's thicker than I assumed it would be. My hair is colored and this still protects my professional color. Decent price for professional product. Would buy again!
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Bixby, OK
Very moisturizing for my color-treated and already coarse, thick hair. There are very few products that will allow me to comb through after shampoo, this one does.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Omaha, NE
This shampoo is the best. It is expensive, but it is worth it. It keeps your hair healthy and the color lasting a long time.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Rock Falls, IL
This is my daily use shampoo. I wash every other day and this helps extend my hair color by a few weeks.
Kaylyn W.
Kaylyn W.
Pottsboro, TX
Favorite shampoo ever!!!! I love the texture of it because it's thick but smooth. I also use the purple shampoo for blonde and that's a great one too. The smell of these are also amazing and stay in your hair ever after you rinse.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo!! it takes away any build up in my hair and has really helped with my psoriasis! it also makes my scalp feel tingly and clean!! my hair styles so nice after using!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
They make great shampoo and conditioner. It repairs damaged hair and brings it back to shiny & manageable . I love it ... It saved my hair from a bad colorist .
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Villisca, IA
My hair seemed good after using this shampoo. It was nothing to write home about but I don't usually feel that way about shampoos so I have it four starts
Carley M.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner!!!85 smells amazing and makes my hair so so so soft!!!
TARALISA G.
TARALISA G.
North Little Rock, AR
Which is the most used product of the Pureology Line? I tend to go with the NanoWorks the most but would like more information on most popular or even least recognized products..