BY PUREOLOGY

A sulfate-free, rich foaming & purifying shampoo Contains ultra-mild cleansers to eliminate all build-up including, chlorine, hard water minerals & styling residue Blended with antiseptic, detoxifying & antibacterial ingredients Provides concentrated natural conditioning & prevents color oxidation Infused with a refreshing scent to awaken your senses Leaves hair clean & healthy looking with vibrant color Perfect for color-treated hair, Product Line: Pureology - Purify, Product Size: 1000ml/33, 8oz see more...

• Which is the most used product of the Pureology Line? I tend to go ...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
My hairstylist recommended this to me when I got a rather extensive set of highlights and lowlights done. It did the job well, my hair didn't fade quickly and it wasn't dry or brittle. I like the smell, very subtle. This is kind of pricey for me though, and I couldn't afford to keep buying $25 shampoo.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great clarifying shampoo. The consistency is almost that of a gel, so it's thicker than I assumed it would be. My hair is colored and this still protects my professional color. Decent price for professional product. Would buy again!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo!! it takes away any build up in my hair and has really helped with my psoriasis! it also makes my scalp feel tingly and clean!! my hair styles so nice after using!
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Bixby, OK
Very moisturizing for my color-treated and already coarse, thick hair. There are very few products that will allow me to comb through after shampoo, this one does.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Villisca, IA
My hair seemed good after using this shampoo. It was nothing to write home about but I don't usually feel that way about shampoos so I have it four starts
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
San Jose, CA
Love this purifying shampoo.. Gets all the buildup out for a fresh start. You definitely need to follow up with a good deep conditioner though!
Carol M.
Carol M.
I have color my hair a lot it has been dull and dry but with this shampoo it helps give it like in a awakening ok look to my hair
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Omaha, NE
This shampoo is the best. It is expensive, but it is worth it. It keeps your hair healthy and the color lasting a long time.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Rock Falls, IL
This is my daily use shampoo. I wash every other day and this helps extend my hair color by a few weeks.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pureology!! This shampoo and conditioner is great for color treated hair!
TARALISA G.
TARALISA G.
North Little Rock, AR
Which is the most used product of the Pureology Line? I tend to go with the NanoWorks the most but would like more information on most popular or even least recognized products..