BY PUREOLOGY

A sulfate-free, rich foaming & purifying shampoo Contains ultra-mild cleansers to eliminate all build-up including, chlorine, hard water minerals & styling residue Blended with antiseptic, detoxifying & antibacterial ingredients Provides concentrated natural conditioning & prevents color oxidation Infused with a refreshing scent to awaken your senses Leaves hair clean & healthy looking with vibrant color Perfect for color-treated hair, Product Line: Pureology - Purify, Product Size: 1000ml/33, 8oz see more...

• Which is the most used product of the Pureology Line? I tend to g...1 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so unimpressed with this shampoo and conditioner in this line I cannot even stress enough do not waste your money. I have used 2 or 3 different varieties of pureology and all I can say is very unimpressed. Definitely would not recommend.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I have my hair colored this is my favorite shampoo. The smell is AMAZING and it helps my color last longer. My hair is dry and it really moisturizes and makes my hair look super shiny.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pureology is hands down my favorite shampoo brand. It’s definitely pricy but very worth it. I’ve tried cheap hair products and they always end up building up in my hair overtime, leaving it greasy and waxy. This shampoo lacks all the nasty ingredients, like sulfates, so it’s totally safe for your hair and actually gets it clean! Plus it smells amazing.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Danielle R.
My hairstylist recommended this to me when I got a rather extensive set of highlights and lowlights done. It did the job well, my hair didn't fade quickly and it wasn't dry or brittle. I like the smell, very subtle. This is kind of pricey for me though, and I couldn't afford to keep buying $25 shampoo.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great clarifying shampoo. The consistency is almost that of a gel, so it's thicker than I assumed it would be. My hair is colored and this still protects my professional color. Decent price for professional product. Would buy again!
Tanya V.
Bixby, OK
Very moisturizing for my color-treated and already coarse, thick hair. There are very few products that will allow me to comb through after shampoo, this one does.
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love all the purology products. decently priced. smell nice and salons approve of them for color treated hair. little goes a long way
Courtney L.
Omaha, NE
This shampoo is the best. It is expensive, but it is worth it. It keeps your hair healthy and the color lasting a long time.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey guys, but I have been the most part, but I have been the most part, but I have been the most part, but I have
TARALISA G.
North Little Rock, AR
Which is the most used product of the Pureology Line? I tend to go with the NanoWorks the most but would like more information on most popular or even least recognized products..