BY PUR MINERALS

Achieve the perfect eye makeup application with this hydrating all-purpose, cooling eye primer that preps and smooths the skin for better wear throughout the day.

Encapsulated Water Complex hydrates the lid and under eye for an instant brighter, firmer, lifted look while blurring imperfections and priming for concealer application.

• Where can you find this product? Looking for purchase asap:)2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good product that will reduce puffiness...1 Answers
  • Does this product make under eye makeup crease ?2 Answers
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Ahhh get that glow, girl! This is so fantastic. It highlights and brightens like a boss and you don't have to feel guilty about putting anything bad on your face!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I got this as a sample in one of my monthly beauty boxes and figured I would give it a try. It claims to help hydrate the fragile under eye area and allows your makeup to sit one top of it without creating any creases or falling into fine lines and wrinkles. I'm not impressed by it. I noticed zero difference in my makeup application and I didn't think it did anything to hydrate my under eye. I have a ton of serums and creams I would much rather use in that area that I know work! Personally, I think this product is a gimmick.
Ronita B.
Albeit a bit expensive this product is a must to hydrate, cool and primer the under eye. It also brightens the area and keep my concealer from creasing. This is my third time purchasing this product and I will continue to do so. I just can't live without it.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I had been eyeing this product for a while. Two of my favorite YouTube-er's swear by this, but it's kind of pricy, so I held off. I saw this was one of Ulta's beauty steals for $14 and couldn't pass it up (and because I'm platinum I got free shipping). I absolutely love it! I use it under my eyes. It's cooling, hydrating, and reduces any lines under your eyes! My concealer applies beautifully over it and it stays put all day! I will definitely repurchase this, even at full price!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I got a sample of this product from a friend who didn't think she needed an under eye primer. I didn't think I did either, until I applied it fir the first time! It softens the appearance of dark circles by deflecting light with subtle pearly pink hue. It's totally sheer, so it's the perfect base to layer over for full coverage. Or, for days when I'm not wearing a full face, it gives me a youthful glow.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This is the product to try if you have dry under eyes, or not. It leaves the delicate under eye hydrated so there's less patchiness and creasing. Super easy to apply, just rub it right under your eye straight from the stick. Very refreshing and pleasant feeling.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I bought this after watching readysetglamor rave about it and it did not disappoint. I have horrible dark circles and I use A LOT of concealer and powder to try to cover them up. When I use this my under eye feels so hydrated and is less likely to look cakey and creasey. I just love this.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I am all about primers and face prepping now. I have primers from pink papaya to hard candy. This one is it!! You looking for a product that really works then look no further !!! Seriously it's worth the try
Preyanka H.
Euless , TX
This is an amazing product if your concealer creases all the time. It smooths out my undereye and just feels so refreshing when I apply it. I love the texture of the primer and I apply to to the tops of my lids too. It brightens my eye area and I can see a difference from when I use it and when I don't.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I have very dry under eyes, but they are oily, so I have to use a hydrating concealer but one that won't make me oily. With this, I don't need any specific concealer because it hydrates my under eyes for all day
Talia L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Where is this sold?
lizz K.
Moline , IL
Beside getting rid of dark circles what else does it target?
Nicole L.
Simi Valley, CA
Does this product make under eye makeup crease ?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Where can you find this product? Looking for purchase asap:)
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I'm looking for a good product that will reduce puffiness & dark circles under my eyes... On a scale of one to ten how well would this product work for me & what's the difference between this & other eye products?