BY PUREMEDY #14 in Homeopathic

Puremedy - Cold Sore Relief - 1 oz. Formerly Cold Sore Formula Organic Lemon Balm 30mLPuremedy Cold Sore Relief is a highly efficacious topical homeopathic salve. Safe to use for all herpetic outbreaks on any area of the body including genitally. Packed with Thuja Dragons Blood Lemon Balm and m see more...

• How long does it take for it to start working?5 Answers
  • Does this work as well as abrevia8 Answers
  • How does this work in comparison to abreva?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
KELLI T.
Vista, CA
Puremedy is a wonderful brand. Unfortunately, have had cold sores my entire life, I found this product be very helpful to combat them when I feel one coming on.
I recommend this anyone who gets cold sore or fever blisters. It's a wonderful, somewhat natural product that works.
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
I can't even tell you how much of a lifesaver this product has been! I put it on at the first tingle of a cold sore and its completely taken care of. Since I've been using this product, I've only had one cold sore and that's only because I was on vacation and didn't have it with me. I use it every time I am exposed to one of my cold sore triggers and this saves me the time and pain of dealing with a two week sore! I'd give it an A+ if i could!
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works really well. I got a cold sore and it helped zap that sucker away.
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
This is such a great product it really works but I love it even more because it's all natural
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great for getting rid of pesky cold sores fast. Great for when you feel them coming on and went quick relief
Megan I.
When I had gotten the worst cold sore of my life, this saved it. It helped so much and it felt so relieved
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
Is this effective as a solution?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work as well as abrevia
Jordan P.
How does this work in comparison to abreva?
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does it take for it to start working?
Brittany  C.
Port huron, MI
Does this product help prevent the cold sore from forming if you catch it fast enough? Or is it more directed at treating an already existing cold sore?