Purely Pro Cosmetics 5 Well Eyeshadow Pallet uploaded by Holly V.Purely Pro Cosmetics 5 Well Eyeshadow Pallet uploaded by Liv S.

BY PURELY PRO COSMETICS

Our five well eye shadow components allow you to create your own combination of colors or pick from one of fifteen glamorous collections. We also carry a custom 15 well magnetic pallet featured in an exquisite black leather case. Great for travel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adeline O.
Grandville, MI
This product is amazing especially for a smokey eye.It is easy to put on and easy to come off with a wipe. People have recommended this product to me and I am recommending this product to anyone.
alexis k.
lakewood
Review for: Stars In Your Eyes, Hazel Eyes, Diamonds Darling more...
This product is small and very pricy. It’s ugly and has no good colors. It’s very hard to apply as well as take off. I defenitly won’t be buying again.
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
Esto colores me encantan muchisimo es lo mejor me gusta utilizarlos mucho de verdad que bale la pena el dinero inbertodo es muy bonito me encantan
Holly V.
It's ok it does create a lovely Smokey eye look but I feel it needs to have a little bit more pigment and to feel less chalky. Other than that I like it
Saffron M.
baldock
Review for: Pinch Me more...
This is a lovely pallet!!!!! It is easy to blend and I live the smooth formula !!! This is such a pretty pallet and I definitely recommend it