Purely Inspired Raspberry Ketones uploaded by Shani B.

BY PURELY INSPIRED

Made With 100% Pure Ingredients. Raspberry Ketones Are The Primary Aroma Compound Of Red Raspberries. This Product Has Been Formulated With No Proprietary Blends And Delivers 600 Mg Per Serving. Plus, This Product Contains The Scientific Dose Of Green Coffee Extract Supplying 45% Chlorogenic Acids Which Has Been Shown In Scientific Research To Help You Lose Weight.* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

nooran h.
Cairo, Shoubra
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
hello ..i really searching for any thing to help  me loose my weight >>i try a lot of ways to  loose my over weight nothing goin on......i'll be thankful if you allowed my to try these product then remark it again with the result  ...it will gonna be like a challange for me...
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought these from amazon. I definitely feel like they gave me more energy. I had to stop taking them due to an issue with my kidneys. Reasonably priced. Would recommend.
Beth M.