Purely Inspired Raspberry Ketones

by Purely Inspired

Made With 100% Pure Ingredients. Raspberry Ketones Are The Primary Aroma Compound Of Red Raspberries. This Product Has Been Formulated With No Proprietary Blends And Delivers 600 Mg Per Serving. Plus, This Product Contains The Scientific Dose Of Green Coffee Extract Supplying 45% Chlorogenic Acids Which Has Been Shown In Scientific Research To Help You Lose Weight.* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa

Does this work?
Does this really work?
Start your review of Purely Inspired Raspberry Ketones!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra A.
Had results while taking these. No, I did not have a diet plan, actually, I ate whatever I wanted to and I only would do 20 minute run everyday mon-fri & it helped me lose weight. Definitely would buy them again even though right now I'm trying a different brand of these!
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Liked this product. got on groupon. pills were hard and not soft but still easy to take. didn't upset my stomach and felt good all day
Kristin D.
I've had successful weight loss while taking this pill, but don't expect to lose much weight with this pill alone. Combine it with trying to eat better and exercise more. Part of why I like it is because it suppresses my appetite, which is nice. It's more affordable than most of the other supplements like it, and the only other thing added to it is green tea, which is also good for weight loss. It also doesn't have any added caffeine, which is something a lot of cheap diet pills add.
Alexandria K.
Melbourne, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
Ive seen a lot of people try these and swear that they work ive tried them and saw a little difference but not as much as others
Tonia Z.
I took this for quite a while, and didn't notice much of a change weight wise as many others had claimed. And, I was having issues with indigestion while taking these.
Brooklyn M.
I took this consistently and did not see much of a difference over the span of 3 months.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 7
5,766 reviews
These DO NOT WORK, save your money and don't buy them. They do nothing for weight loss, it is just a bunch of hype. #fitnessogoals
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,506 reviews
Me gusta tomar vitaminas para cuidar mi cuerpo y e probado esto y es bueno me cae super bien
Nikki  H.
Elgin, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
As of most of the women who probably bought them, these did not work at all. I saw them on a TV show and thought that it was going to really make me lose weight ..but after using the full bottle with a balanced diet a light workout routine it didnt add to my weight loss ..
Cynthia V.
Las vegas , NV
I take these as directed with exercise and healthy eating habits. I do notice it helps me drop the last few pounds faster than normal. I feel as if the pills make me digest my food faster, it like speeds up my metabolism. Not to be confused with it causing anytime of diarrhea though. Everyone's body is different for some it works well and for some it doesn't.