Purely Inspired Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Nutritional Shake uploaded by Diana D.Purely Inspired Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Nutritional Shake uploaded by Syra P.Purely Inspired Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Nutritional Shake uploaded by Syra P.

BY PURELY INSPIRED

Award-winning Purely Inspired Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Protein Nutritional Shake contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners, and is also dairy, gluten, soy and cholesterol free. With a delicious French Vanilla flavor, this shake is convenient to take at home, work, or wherever your day takes you. It's the perfect organic nutritional protein shake to fuel your busy days-and, best of all, it's made from ingredients you can trust. Each serving delivers 20g protein, 7g fiber, a fruits and vegetable blend, only 2 grams of sugar and no artificial ingredients in just 140 calories! Purely Inspired is a 2016 Winner of the Clean Eating Clean Choice Award. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Syra P.
This plant based protein powder is by far the best protein powder I have purchased. I usually make a shake in the morning with some fruits and this will keep me full for about four fours. The flavor isn’t overwhelming and has so much pros to it. It has active probiotics and no artificial sweeteners I would defiantly recommend this protein powder.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I recently bought this protein powder supplement and let me tell you that I don't really like the taste, it's very chalky and thick once blended. I even tried to mix some strawberries with it but it did not seem to mask the taste. I mix mine with almond milk. I will keep trying to blend this powder with different fruits and see if it will help the chalky taste. However it is very filling and will satisfy hunger if you can get past the taste
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
I have used a lot of meal replacement shakes, most have something i am allergic to on them , ok price , somewhat high but it is organic and filling, sweet , not alot of flavor I would buy again if they made a chocolate
Alysha R.
The taste of purely inspired Organic Protein almost reminds me of a thick creamy milkshake. I mix with vanilla almond milk and sometimes in smoothies. Love that I can have it for breakfast! Highly recommend for keeping those New Year's resolutions!