HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsPurely Inspired
purely inspired All-In-One Meal Complete Meal Replacement French Vanilla

purely inspired® All-In-One Meal Complete Meal Replacement French Vanilla

Directions
For a protein shake, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 10 oz of water or non-dairy beverage, like almond, rice or coconut beverage in a glass or shaker cup and take 1 to 2 times daily. For a meal replacement, mix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 20 oz. of water or non-dairy beverage. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Store in a cool, dry place (60 degrees F to 80 degrees F).

Marketing Description

Purely Inspired® All-In-One Meal Complete Meal Replacement French Vanilla.
1 billion cfu probiotics.
27 fruits & veggies.
20g protein.
5g fiber.
Omega** 3.
19 vitamins & minerals‡.
From America's #1 selling organic protein?.
USDA Organic.
New!
Amazing taste!
Natural flavor.
Dietary supplement.
No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors.
Dairy free.
Gluten free.
Cholesterol free.
Non GMO.
100% vegan.
Net wt 1.30 lbs (590g).

Other Description

Complete meal on the go.
Being busy doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the benefits of a complete meal replacement. Purely Inspired® organic all-in-one meal is packed with clean superfoods that provide you with the protein, fiber, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, fruits and veggies you would find in a well-balanced meal.
20g premium protein:
Made from high-quality plant-based proteins, including pea, rice and hemp, to help build lean muscle?.
5 grams fiber:
5g of soluble and insoluble fiber from inulin and flax.
27 fruits & veggies:
Concentrated blend of fruits and vegetables.
Source of 19 vitamins & minerals:
‡Per 2 scoops.
Antioxidants:
Good source of antioxidant vitamin C.
1 billion CFU probiotics:
Shelf-stable to maintain potency.

Omega-3:
Omega-3 essential fatty acids (52mg) from flaxseed.
Based on AC Nielsen xAOC sales data for organic protein powders for 52 weeks ending March 25, 2017.
Made in the U.S.A. from domestic and international ingredients.
Certified Organic by OCIA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of purely inspired® All-In-One Meal Complete Meal Replacement French Vanilla!
Gigi  M.
Deltona, FL
I have been using this meal replacement shake for a couple years now and love it. The vanilla tastes really good. I put peanut butter and banana in mine as well. It’s one of my go to powders. I recommend this.
Jackie C.
Syracuse, NY
purely inspired® All-In-One Meal Complete Meal Replacement French Vanilla uploaded by Jackie C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This meal replacement powder has a great taste and I usually mix it with coconut water because I don't drink any type of milk I also add chai seeds. This drink has helped me lose weight maintainer and feel satisfied. # CleanEating #100%Vegan #DairyFree #NONGMO #MealReplacement
Machelle  H.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
I use purely inspired® All-In-One Meal Complete Meal Replacement French Vanilla (I have the chocolate flavor though) for my shake in the morning. I don’t like skipping breakfast but often I can’t eat because I have to go to work really early, so this is a good meal replacement for me. It makes me feel full for a long time and keeps my midday cravings at bay. I like this for the nutrients it has and the chocolate flavor taste is good. I usually add banana and orange juice or grape juice (my preference, others add soy or almond milk though), ice cubes and my liquid health supplements (Eniva). The only con I have is, the huge can only has half of the product in it.
Genevieve H.
This meal replacement definitely helps with hunger cravings & the taste isn’t bad at all. However I noticed a lot of stomach cramping & upset after taking this after a few days in a row.
Mariela M.
Alexandria, VA
3,856 reviews
I like taking vitamins, it is very good to be healthy and it helps our body to have what we need

Looking for your answer?