GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealPurely Elizabeth
Cranberry Pecan Ancient Grain Granola Cereal 125 Oz (Pack of 6)

by Purely Elizabeth

Save on Purely Elizabeth Cranberry Pecan Ancient Grain Granola Cereal ( 12.5 Oz). Made with all natural, organic and gluten,free nutritious ingredients, including: quinoa, an ancient grain considered a complete protein; amaranth, high in b vitamins;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purely Elizabeth Cranberry Pecan Ancient Grain Granola Cereal 12.5 Oz (Pack of 6)!
Augusta B.
Columbia
I’m obsessed with purely elizabeth. One of my friends turned me onto her granola and it’s made my mornings. Add it with a little Greek yogurt, raspberries, and boom. Every flavor is amazing (blueberry is the best though), and the texture is so nice and not dry at all.
Morgan C.
Dallas
Its hard to find a cereal that isn't packed with chemicals and preservatives, but with Purely Elizabeth I know the products will always be healthy and SO delicious
Nohara Z.
I love Purely Elizabeth! It was purchased as a substitution in my Instacart order one day and I never went back! Great as a cereal or to add to your favorite yogurt, or even trail mix! It’s very tasty. A little bit on the salty side, but I enjoy that personally. It is a bit pricey, but if it’s in your granola budget, I’d definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?