Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Oatmeal Original 2 oz - Vegan

by Purely Elizabeth

Made with organic gluten-free oats, quinoa, amaranth flax, hemp and chia, the Organic Original is infused with superfoods for a healthy spin on a breakfast classic. With 7 g of protein, 5 g of fiber and 460 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, each bite packs a powerful punch and a deliciously satisfying flavor. Our favorite way to enjoy it is soaked overnight or topped with fresh fruit. Just as happy on your baking shelf, the Ancient Grain Oatmeal makes a versatile and delicious baking ingredient that can be used in a variety of recipes including cookies, breads, pancakes or crisps. Made with Organic Quinoa, Flax, Amaranth + Chia10 g Protein 7 g FiberGluten-FreeNo Sugar AddedNon GMO Project VerifiedUSDA OrganicCertified Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Oatmeal Original 2 oz - Vegan!
How would you rate this product?
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Oatmeal Original 2 oz - Vegan uploaded by Amanda G.
Purchased at: Publix
I recently was given a chance to try the lemon blueberry variety of the Purely Elizabeth Oat Cups complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I love how healthy this oatmeal was and the texture of it came out great especially since I’m not a huge fan of instant oatmeal because of the shredded cardboard texture it normally has. I picked out the lemon blueberry flavor and was disappointed by the lack of blueberry flavor. It was visually stunning to see the bright blue color of the oatmeal however I expected more blueberry flavor. The hint of lemon was nice. Overall I think the oatmeal needs a touch more sugar as I think it will bring out the flavors of the lemon and blueberry even more than without it. The granola texture was great but the flavor didn’t jive well with the lemon and blueberry. I’m looking forward to trying their raspberry flavor.

Looking for your answer?