GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealPurely Elizabeth
Ancient Grain Granola, Pumpkin Cinnamon, 3 Count

purely elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola, Pumpkin Cinnamon, 3 Count

by Purely Elizabeth

At Purely Elizabeth, we mix in ancient grains, oats and seeds along with chewy dried fruit, organic coconut oil and organic coconut sugar for a perfectly crunchy, salty-sweet taste. Our gluten free granola is then baked in small batches to create a purely wholesome, good-for-you treat. Perfect for breakfast with milk or yogurt (non dairy of course), crumbled on top of ice cream or fruit for a sweet dessert or as a healthy snack by itself. Our granola will keep you fueled throughout your busy day.

Contains 3 - 12 ounce bags that ship in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging; Pumpkin Cinnamon Ancient Grain Granola made with quinoa, millet & chia; Certified Gluten Free, Vegan and Non GMO; Sweetened with coconut sugar, a low-glycemic, unrefined sugar; Baked with coconut oil containing medium-chain fatty acids that get used as energy rather than stored as fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of purely elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola, Pumpkin Cinnamon, 3 Count!
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,504 reviews
I had the opportunity to pick this granola up at my supermarket after I was told about it being clean of bad oils and sugars. The ingredients are all healthy and easily digestible and even better this granola is delicious. Highly recommend it! Trying other flavors too. No natural flavors in this as it’s natural ingredients that make up its profile. 👍❤️

Looking for your answer?