Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola Original uploaded by Morgan G.

BY PURELY ELIZABETH #39 in Granola & Muesli

Purely Elizabeth™ Original Ancient Grain Granola.

Made with organic quinoa, amaranth + Chia.

Slow baked + lightly sweetened with coconut sugar, a low-glycemic sweetener.

Gluten-free.

Vegan.

Free of refined sugar.

Certified GF Gluten-Free®.

Non GMO project verified.

nongmoproject.org.

1% for the planet member.

Certified vegan

vegan.org. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lily H.
I am OBSESSED with this granola! I eat mostly paleo so this is the perfect granola for me with natural grains & unrefined sugars. It’s sooo good & crunchy with just the perfect amount of sweetness. This granola is so good HIGHLY recommend it!😍
Kate W.
Rogers, AR
I’m obsessed with this granola! The taste is amazing. I love adding it to almond milk for a sweet treat or to yogurt for breakfast. It’s a tad pricey but well worth it! I would definitely recommend this brand.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great granola. I use it in my yogurt with fruits. Very tasty and affordable. I am a repeat customer. Very easy to find in stores. I'm not sure of the health benefits but it's very good I highly recommend
Megan C.
Hilliard , OH
Hands down best granola I've ever had. Can't quite pin point what makes it so delicious but I can eat this like it's candy. Most granolas I've tried tend to be chewy, not this one! It's super crunchy and has sweet and salty flavors to it. The chocolate flavor is also amazing!!!
Jadde T.
Kanata, ON
This is the holy grail of all granola in the market. The. Best. I love the fact that it has coconut sugar instead of processed sugar, and coconut oil instead of all the bad ones. It is my to go granola to eat as a snack, to eat with almond milk, or to add on my oatmeal!
Katie H.
Villanova, PA
Hands down the best granola. Most granolas are too sugary and are not actually healthy. This product tastes great without too much added sugar. It's pricer than other options, but it's because you are getting a better product. Buying this again and again.
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
This is very delicious. I've been putting it on top of my plain Greek yogurt or oatmeal. It would also go great on top of a smoothie bowl or simply some cut up fresh fruit. Great taste! Would definitely recommend..
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down the best granola I've ever had! It's pricey but worth it and the ingredients are all so wholesome and real! I have to refrain from buying too frequently because I will eat the whole bag in just a few days!
Sarah S.
This is great granola. The taste is a bit different than other granolas because it’s made with coconut oil. The granola is a bit pricey but is worth the cost. I have found it on sale at Whole Foods so stock up if you can find it on sale.
Morgan G.
I can't find the exact product on here, but I highly recommend checking out the Purely Elizabeth granola infused with PROBIOTICS! Not only is Purely Elizabeth made with ancient grains, but the new line has active probiotic cultures that boost immunity (especially if you're prone to UTIs) and improve digestion. Also, it doesn't hurt that it comes in a delicious sea salt chocolate flavor :)