Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsJurlique
Purely Age-Defying Firming and Tightening Serum

Purely Age-Defying Firming and Tightening Serum

by Jurlique

A powerful natural serum that combats visible signs of ageing day after day, and gives your face an instant lift.

How many shades does it come in?
Is this foundation good for dry skin?
Hi,, does the foundation really last or do you need a primer and or setting spray?
Start your review of Purely Age-Defying Firming and Tightening Serum!
Chanel E.
Occoquan, VA
I loved this foundation but I can only wear it when I'm my lightest during the winter. I did see improvements in my complexion because I have dark spots. The only negative thing I will say is it looks cakey so you definitely need to use it with a powder. It is really pricey too! It works best with the Dior concealer too!
Tiyanna G.
Las Cruces, NM
Good for evening out the skin and the added spf. The serum makes your skin look flawless without trying. Easy to use.
fausta P.
las vegas, NV
Purely Age-Defying Firming and Tightening Serum uploaded by fausta P.
Absolutely amazing !! The effect is so natural so perfect ! The coverage is incredible for this type of texture !! I’m really in love and not disappointed at all ✨✨✨
Linda C.
Covington, VA
This stuff really works! After using only a few days, my face felt both firmer and tighter My husband noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately.
Annalise S.
SilverSpringsFla
Purchased at: Dillard's
An absolute gem of a foundation. Does exactly what it says it will. Combines a beautiful coverage and makes the skin look healthy and natural. My skin definitely looks better when I use this regularly. It’s expensive, but very, very well worth it.
Susan P.
Dedham, MA
Dior Capture Totale Triple Correcting Serum Foundation SPF 25 in 010- Ivory is the most most expensive and the absolute best foundation I have ever used in my life. It was so worth the price. It provided skin care, spf and flawless coverage in a lightweight formula foundation that was easy to apply and blend. It wore like a dream and I always got compliments on my skin.
Angie N.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love LOVE love this product! I’m a flight attendant and often do 14-17 hour shifts and this foundation stays on ALL DAY! It doesn’t feel heavy on my face or like it’s clogging my pores! If you haven’t tried it, please do! I cannot say enough good things. Not cakey and spreads easily! Buy this foundation!
Brianna D.
Douglas, MA
I love dior everything I may be slightly obsessed. This is amazing I Need need more dior I don't have full sized, an awesome friend of mine gave me a generous sample so could get the feel and I love it.. I definitely recommend for anyone because this foundation is amazing one of my fab for sure.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
This is my third bottle purchased, I have tried some other high end foundations, but this one is so far superior I've stopped my search. The coverage is fantastic but not cakey, it looks like I am not wearing any foundation at all. It evens out my skin tone and gives it a nice glowing finish. The product lasts a long time ! I think is a really great foundation 👌🏽
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
I bought this product because it's the best I've ever come across. It makes my skin look incredible. It blends so beautifully. It's probably the best blending product I've ever used. You can barely notice you have it on, you just look as though you have gorgeous skin! And you only need a little bit, so it lasts for several months. I find that half a pump is all I need. I prefer to use a makeup brush to apply it. Awesome product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alondra P.
Newport, NC
il y a 2 ans
Dior How would you guys rate this foundation?