BY PURELL

Designed for use with Purell TFX Dispensers (sold separately) Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness. Helps condition skin with a natural moisturizer. Refill snaps securely into place with audible click and includes a fresh dispensing valve. Sanitary-sealed, collapsible-bottle refill keeps germs out. Purell(R) TFX(TM) Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel Refill, 1200ml is one of many Soap & Hand Cleaners available through Office Depot. Made by Purell. see more...

Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
A makeup artist it is a necessity to have hand Sanitizer in you kit at all times!!!! I love purell I have to wait a few seconds before I put my hands near a clients face because of the alcohol smell
Ally C.
Saco, ME
I'm not sure what you can really say about hand sanitizer. It cleans your hands but it doesn't smell particularly good. I personally would go for some sanitizer from bath and bodyworks.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
This big bottle of Purell is prefect for refilling the bottles I keep in my classroom. My class has lower levels of sickness than the rest of the school. The smell isn't overwhelming, though it does burn a bit in paper cuts and the like.
J R.
I love using purell and the refill is so easy to change out. Especially when you work with the public and need a quick way to sanitize your hands.

Kohl's