BY PURELL #39 in Surface Care

Kills 99.99% of most common germs. - Formulated to dry quickly - Non-linting, durable, textured wipe for superior cleaning. SANITIZING WIPES. Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may make you sick. - Use anytime for quick clean-up - Generously sized wipes see more...

Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like using these wipes to wipe down my daughhters toys, i use them when cleaning the bathroom handles and lightswitches throughout our home, i use them on shopping cart handles too.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sanitizing wipes are a must in my house. Between colds and just regular germs sanitizing is incredibly necessary. I love having sanitizing wipes that are super durable and get the job done without needing to use multiple wipes. A single wipe can get through just about anything!
jerry c.
Boston, MA
I love sanitizing things, i get sick very easily and like to keep sanitizing wipes of all kinds in the places i am in the most, these are great especially if you just want a little bit more security in how clean and germ free something is without all the hassle of cleaning products and supplies
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
My family keeps a container of these around the house for everything. We use them to wipe off baby toys, counters, hands, everything. They're so useful and effective and they don't dry out quickly like other wipes do.
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my go-to sanitizer for both home and work. There are far too many illnesses going around constantly, and having to share space daily, this has kept the illness away. Definitely a staple in my daily life.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is a must have item if you have kids. Great for the car, great for camping, and for keeping in the purse, with no mess or risk of a bottle getting dumped out in my purse.
Amber L.
Lakewood, CO
Definitely an essential if you like to clean off shopping carts or just have a quick way to clean your hands if you just left a store or something.
Cheery C.
This product is good value. it is really a product that we can rely on. other brand may make dry easily after open, but this one keep moisturized..
April G.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so helpful to have in certain places whenever they are needed! Whether it be the car or purse, to help sanitize real quick!
McKann T.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great to have around. They are so handy and easy to use. They are relatively priced and I enjoy them!