PURELL Sanitizing Hand Wipes uploaded by Stephanie L.PURELL Sanitizing Hand Wipes uploaded by Jazz C.PURELL Sanitizing Hand Wipes uploaded by Shana S.

BY PURELL

ZCI1002 Features: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Width : 6 in EPA Registered: No Application: General Purpose Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Wet Wipes Material(s): Cloth Chemical Compound: Alcohol-Free Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Scent: Unscented Packaging: Canister Color/Finish: Color(s): White see more...

Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
I love carring these around in my little ones diaper bag. They are great to use after doctor visits or the playground where other kids have been touching things. I dont like seeing my child sick. Im sure no one does. So i take advantage of these wipes which are easy to pack and go and use them whenever possible to lessen the chances of my child catching whatever bug is going around.
Cherelle C.
These are great. I found the 40 count at Dollar Tree and they are amazing. They come in handy, i definatly reccomend keeping these in your car epecially if you eat in your car alot like me!
Shirley M.
To practice good hand hygiene, you need the right products available to you at the right time. PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes are perfect for those moments when you need to both clean and sanitize your little ones' hands. Your family can wipe out germs on hands and keep your spring clean!

One more great thing to know is that these wipes are safe to use on hands AND faces. That is huge for me being that my baby has very sensitive skin and her face is where most of the Sticky messiness happens.
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love these cleaning wipes. Purell has made an all purpose and surface cleaning wipe. It cleans from bathrooms to hands. the vehicle are safe even on sensitive skin. I'd highly recommend this product. It's truly affordable and kills all germs!
Melissa R.
Harrington, DE
I absolutely love these for the car and office (they are great at home too), because they are contained well, and allow you to use on surfaces as well as hands, we often use on our hands then clean off the handles and knobs in the car with them.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are perfect "on the go". I usually put a few in a sandwich bag and drop in my purse I use them to wipe my cell phone off to keep breakouts down. And I use them to wipe door handles and grocery carts off when the grocery store is all out.
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
These are great if you have toddlers! A great way for mama's on the go to keep kiddos hands clean. Kids find messes no matter where they go and water is not always available. I think every mom needs these!
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
I keep one in my car. We love to go out and play and eat, so when were done by the end of the day my kids hand and leg is dirty, i know my wipes are just right there in my car. Absolute Lifesaver
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
I love disinfecting whenever possible. I have little kids in my house and they touch everything . Have this around and ready for use is awesome. Just tear and your ready to wipe away bacteria.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I love these wipes! I take them everywhere with me. I am one of those people who wipes down my cart at the store lol. I've always used purell hand sanitizer so naturally I love the wipes.
Jamie-Lee B.
How strong do these smell?
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Do you prefer these over the liquid one?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Who else keep one of these in your car?