Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipe Towelettes GOJ90211M

Enhance guest and patient experience and satisfaction with these economical towelettes that kill 99.99 percent of germs that may cause illness. Individually wrapped, on-the-go amenity item cleans and sanitizes for use in foodservice, healthcare, travel...

Where can you buy these?
Do you think it would be ok to use on sensitive skin? i think they're a great idea but kids don't just have icky hands when on the go, their faces get sticky and gross too
Start your review of Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipe Towelettes GOJ90211M!
crystal V.
Wasco, CA
These are perfect for on the go, especially if you have kids. I use it very often and will continue to use them. I always have them handy in my purse so when i go shopping and when my hands feel dirty, i can just use one to clean my hands. It's also great for kids when they are eating something sticky, no more leaving sticky messes on stuff!
Amanda L.
Great product to keep around with you anywhere and they fit just about anywhere great for killing germs and bacteris
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
These are just wonderful! i can grab just a few of them and put them in my purse and when i need a quick clean hand wip! bam i got it!
Esperanza J.
Riverside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipe Towelettes GOJ90211M uploaded by Esperanza J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this hand sanitizer, I buy them by the packs of 100! I literally have them everywhere. I have them in my purse and my car with this whole covid 19
Cory O.
Hamilton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nice and cool, and I know that it is taking some of the germs off my hands.  Use it on my face at times too, to cool down and clean my face after sweating.  Was really cheap for the promises you get.
Jen S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are my go-to wipes for air travel. Ever noticed how often people get a cold or virus after air travel? Or that when they clean the plane between flight they don't wipe down the tray tables or seat belt buckles? These come with me anytime I fly, and I wipe everything down. I never get sick when I fly anymore. Thanks Purell!
duda F.
Sterling Hts, MI
My number one hand sanitizer, I have it all over my house, and the towelettes on the go just make me complete :) I have 3 kids and you can never have enough of those around you, they get the job done and one less worry for me :)
Sarah K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like to have these in my purse when I'm out, or have them chilling in my car glove box. I hate when i have something weird on my hand, then leaves me uncomfortable that i just need to wash my hands, but there isn't a sink close by, I would whip out these disinfecting cleaning wipes instead of the other option which is liquid hand sanitizer, because that would just be gross to rub all the gunk I just had on my hand and still have it all over my hands.
Renee W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The best invention ever!! I love these little hand wipes! They are small enough that I keep a few in my purse and a few in my car for emergencies. I use them myself when I need a quick cleaning and they are great if you have little ones. Fast, easy clean up on the road!
amy H.
Great for your purse and personal use or putting them in kids sports bags we also use these at our shop in our first aid kits if someone gets a cut we always give them a few of these to keep it clean!!