BY PURELL

Hardworking surface sanitizer keeps foodservice surfaces clean. The powerful germ killing formula kills Norovirus, E.coli, and Salmonella in 30 seconds. Safe for food contact surfaces, no rinse required. Ideal for use on food prep surfaces and front of... see more...

Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I got this when my doctor recommended it. I use it only in the kitchen but I swear by it! After you clean your contour give it a mist. Maybe you aren’t a germ freak but I am. And my car loves to sit where I prepare food so gross. If you have pets it is safe for pets and babies!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This works really great. It's good like Green Works. It's gentle to surfaces. Cleans the tables at preschool really good without leaving a scent or residue. I recommend this product.
Michelle J.
Camillus NY
The most amazing cleaning product hands down! Kills everything! A little more expensive compared to other products but it is so worth it. Can be found on amazon. My favorite is the fresh scent. Safe for kids and pets!
Jaimee M.
Henrico, VA
We just ordered a few bottles of this after the entire family came down with the nasty stomach bug. This product claims to kill the norovirus in 30 seconds. though a surface cleaner, it really is more like you're spraying hand sanitizer on your counters. I will continue to use this, but I will first Clean with a better cleaner and then spray this on top to make the germs are gone!