Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapPurell
Instant Hand Sanitizer With Refreshing Aloe, 8 Ounce Each

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer With Refreshing Aloe, 8 Ounce Each

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer With Refreshing Aloe, 8 Ounce Each!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
In my opinion this is one of the best effective hand sanitizers ever. In these times that we are living in, it’s best for us all to carry one of these with us at all times. A bottle of Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer With Refreshing Aloe, 8 Ounce Each stays in my kitchen. It is so easy and quick to clean away any germs and bacteria from our hands. I highly recommend this product.
Mollie S.
New York
In the age of COVID19, it’s important to find a good hand sanitizer. I bring this stuff everywhere because it had aloe in it, so I don’t find it so drying for my hands. This is important because I use it at least 3 times any time I leave my house. Highly recommend.
Sandra J.
Edinburg, TX
One of the best hand sanitizers in my opinion. It works great and smells great! Very affordable.
Christina A.
N Chesterfld, VA
I like it but don’t love it as much as washing my hands. Not having the after residue would be an improvement. I do like the aloe. Due to COVID price and quality have declined, but I do recommend.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
As we are in the middle of flu and RSV season, this hand sanitizer goes everywhere with me. Having aloe in it is a major plus because it does not dry out your hands. Thankfully, it doesn't cost much. So, I stay stocked up on it. I would absolutely recommend to everyone. You can never be to cautious when it comes to avoiding the spread of germs.
Melissa C.
Castle Rock, WA
It’s kind of addictive. I buy the aloe type with hopes the alcohol won’t dry my hands. It does feel more slippery than the normal type. It is very affordable. I use it in my office as well & honestly I’ve only been sick about once a year.
Amber O.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely LOVE this hand sanitizer! I have one in every room in my house, plus car. I love how moisturizing it is. The aloe makes it so gentle and moisturizing that I will even use it in place of hand lotion! 10/10 would recommend! I use it as a gift stuffer even!
Tiffany G.
Haw River, NC
I normally buy the huge bottle of this when this is available it’s been harder to find but smells amazing and the aloe makes your hands soft tok
Adriana L.
League City, TX
Anything that contains aloe is better I think. I like to have this one especialky NOW at all times. It is not harsh on hands and works really good. It also has a good smell to it and does not feel yucky.
Rebecca A.
Seminole, FL
Aloe really helps this sanitizer keep your hands moisturized instead of dry like many other hand sanitizer. We keep this by the front door and use it regularly to stay safe from Covid and any other germs out there.

Looking for your answer?