BY PURELL #95 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Instant hand sanitizer kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness. Alcohol-based sanitizer works in a little as 15 seconds. No water or towels needed. Specially formulated moisturizers leave hands feeling soft and refreshed. Convenient bottle size has an easy-to-use pump. see more...

• What is your favorite about this product?3 Answers
  • Would this be recommended over others? I use one with lot...1 Answers
  • Does this hand sanitizer dry your hands?5 Answers
Kat J.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Moisture Therapy, Industries Goj365912Ea With Vitamin E, Other more...
Purell is the brand I trust when it comes to hand sanitizer,.... I know with confidence that when I pump this into my hands and rub it in, I’m keeping myself safe from all the possible infections and germs that linger on the surfaces I touch every single day. It’s as convenient as hand-washing gets, and the bottle lasts a long time.

My only complaint: the prices are ridiculously inconsistent. You can get a small bottle for $1.50 at most stores, and then go to a store down the block and the same exact bottle will be almost $4. I like to get the best deal possible, so this makes this product frustrating for me to buy at times.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
This is great. I was eating smoke salmon with my fingers and it took the smell right off! I when I’m in the office and need something to help me stay cold/flu free!!! This is perfect because I don’t consistently have to wash my hands after everything.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Pump Bottle
This hand sanitizer was a lifesaver a couple years ago when my family was at our cabin on vacation when a tornado had gone through the area and wiped out our power for 10 days. Having this on hand was a piece of mine since I know that Piel is a great company with quality products so I knew that our hands were free of bacteria. When you have no running water great products like this are a huge deal.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Moisture Therapy more...
A must to keep sanitary throughout the day. I'm always touching papers and trying to eat as well and theirs basically saves my life. Downside, it's REALLY liquified. No thickness at all so PUMP SLOW. It gets everywhere.
Sophia B.
Martinez
Review for: Moisture Therapy more...
I use this multiple times throughout the day. I start before I put on my makeup. It leaves my hands feeling clean, but the scent is extremely over powering. I think it's super effective for an affordable price, and I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Review for: Other more...
This is a product that I always have on the house, me and my boyfriend we do a lot of diy crafts and touching dirty stuff, wood, and other materials... We do need to have this all the time! Its effective, does work and I think its a fair price for this product!
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I always use Purell hand sanitizer. It always comes in handy no matter if your sick, camping, hiking, at the beach or happened to run into a restroom with no sinks like a portable restroom. Purell never fails and always leaves my hands feeling clean and feeling soft.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product says it kills "More than 99.99% of Germs". So, now I am looking for a product that kills .01%. I figure hey, put those two together and bam, I got clean hands!.

But wait. Maybe the .01% of the Germ population are like Ninja Germs. They know how to hide, or maybe they run really really fast and somehow get everywhere the Purell isn't? Wow. So, If there are billions of Germs on my hands and this stuff leaves .01% behind... Then, well "according to the internet" (Minnesota Department of Health) there are 1,500 bacterial per square centimeter and each hand has on average 540 square centimeters. Since I have 2 hands, that means that I have about 1,620,000 germs on my hands and this stuff kills at least 1,619,838 of them. Wow, that's like a germ nuclear bomb right? Well a nuke that leaves behind 162 of the nastiest Germ Ninja's in the world. Oh, I give up, I'm just going to go out and lick handrails at the mall.

In all seriousness, I bought the value pack and they were so cheap. I don't like lugging one of these around, but I keep a little tube in the car and refill off of these larger ones. They are great, but now that I just did all that math and looking up of stats, I am a little creeped out. Enjoy your clean hands and don't let those 162 germs get you!
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm using PURELL Hand Sanitizer to help clean up the dirty hands of my boys especially when we are on the go and no sink is near to wash our hands. Plus, it's always on the back to school list to help clean those messy hands while in school. I send several bottles to the teachers throughout the school year and I give the mini ones to my boys to keep in their bookbags. I even keep one in the car.
T S.
 I use a LOT of hand sanitizer. The best has been Purell, and the worst hand sanitizer I ever used was some I bought at the dollar store that smelled very strongly of cheap, crudely distilled vodka. The Sam's Club, Kroger and drug store brands are all good, but I like the Purell the best. The Purell smells strongly of alcohol with no perfumed scent that I can detect, and it dries quickly without making my hands feel dried out.
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Does this hand sanitizer dry your hands?
Jackie C.
What is your favorite about this product?
Frezyl G.
Does this product work??
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this be recommended over others? I use one with lotion but is this one more effective?