Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Display Bowl uploaded by tymesha w.Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Display Bowl uploaded by Naecha R.Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Display Bowl uploaded by Melissa L.

BY PURELL

New! More Effective Formula. Fish Bowl Display. Perfect for the Office 36 -Travel Size, 1 fl oz bottles Kills the most germs.  Just one squirt of PURELL Advanced kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand.*  But as powerful and effective as it in fighting germs, PURELL Advanced contains four different skin conditioners to soothe skin and maintain skin health. Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may make you sick. Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents, a skin-friendly formulation that is mild on hands. Leaves hands feeling refreshed without stickiness or residue. Use anytime,. see more...

Becca J.
Winnsboro, TX
I love the hand sanitizer! I have never used this brand before and after I got it and tried it out and as soon as I could I went to the store and bought some. Some of my family members tried it too and said that it made their hands feel softer also. This hand sanitizer is the best that I have ever tried!
Trina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this sanitizer. It smells great and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Your hands feel clean after using it and not dried out like some sanitizers can make them feel.
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
Great for on the go hand sanitizer!! Perfect size to slide in your purse and use whenever you need fresh hands!! The price is great to! Would definitely recommend to others! I will be buying this product again!
Desaray C.
I love this stuff, I actually used this to get a coffee stain out of my white jacket and it actually worked to the best of it ability. The stain was not as visible of course I still have to wash it but I was able to wear my jacket that is all white without feeling like everybody can notice my coffee stain right a way.
Kylah C.
Dayton, OR
It's the perfect size and I love this brand. I have had issues with other brands that they don't really start working the second they tough your skin it's more of a sticky yucky lotion. Love this kind!
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I carry this sanitizer with me all over. Since there are germs everywhere, I think this is a great way to eliminate the germs that you are able to get rid of.
Rebecca H.
Love Purell, my got to sanitizer which is a stable in my home, purse, and car. Never bought the display bowl variety but I love the look of them.
Erin D.
Shirley, MA
I love this Hand Sanitizer. I had a baby seven months ago and it comes in handy when people want to hold her. I love that I can bring on the go.
Ana E. L.
Los Angeles , CA
I have one of these in every purse, my car, my boys backpacks. the size is very convenient and i know my hands are always clean with this!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a definite must have in your purse! I carry this everywhere with me. You never know what's on your hands or what you touched.