BY PURELL #36 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

New! More Effective Formula. Kills the most germs – Just one squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand.* Kids will love the fun of their favorite character.  Moms love the germ-free hands and ADVANCED formula.  With SpongeBob Squarepants your child will love to keep their hands clean & sanitized anywhere, anytime! Personal Sized Pump. Your child can take it with him anywhere! Unprecedented germ kill – in every ounce. GOJO® is proud to bring the next generation of hand sanitizers to the acute care market.  Our new PURELL® Advanced family of instant hand sanitizers offers highly efficacious antimicrobial activity while maintaining optimal skin health, all with only 2 mL of product. Ounce for ounce, nothing is better. see more...

• Is purell just as good as germ-x? I always purchase germ-x.6 Answers
  • Where do they sell a large size of the Purell advanced ha...1 Answers
  • Purell or germ-x? Which is better?9 Answers
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This is one of my favorite brands of hand sanitizer. It makes you feel clean, doesnt have a terrible over bearing smell and a little goes a long way. The only thing I hate is that it dries my hands out a little.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purell is great! This size is great to have in your purse. I’m a germ fanatic, so I use this stuff all the time. It’s great for wiping down shopping carts before you put your kids in them.
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
When I first apply it it actually is a very very strong alcohol smell I actually bought this from a gas station and I would give it a good review because once it's actually rubbed in it doesn't leave us sticky feeling and actually leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized and the smell is balanced I think that the ocean kiss now is one of my favorites and as it says on the bottle it's the number one brand and hospitals which makes it a number one brand in my home I think I'm going to buy some more small ones to keep in my children's backpack and I think the bottle is perfect I like the new pumps that they have instead of having to squeeze it out and tip the bottle upside down you can actually hold it upright and just push down on the applicator and it comes out it comes out in a nice amount I think you would only have to push it once to actually have enough for both hands and I actually love this product and I definitely would recommend this to everybody that's on the goal and two mothers and children alike Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer
Vidhi A.
I love this hand sanitizer because it has a pump. I have had issues with other bottles that don’t have a pump as they would leak in my purse. Haven’t had that issue with this at all. It also doesn’t dry out my skin as most sanitizers do. Recommended.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purell is a great brand for hand sanitizer. It kills the germs and is
always needed. This is great for classrooms, homes, offices, workplaces,
and health institutions. You can never go wrong with hand sanitizer. It
comes in handy when you don't have the ability to ash your hands.
Purell is a brand I recommend and trust!
Shanygne B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purell is the perfect sizing to slip right in my purse whether it be a night out on the town or into the diaper bag. It's super convenient because with a kids you get some really icky things in your hands and there's no restroom so definitely a lifesaver.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
A great hand sanitizer. Really gets the germs off and gets dirt off and leaves the hands fresh and clean feeling. You couldn't ask for a more effective product. My only complaint is it can be a little drying. I received this complimentary in a voxbox
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Decorator Expert Level 2
This hand sanitizer is a must have for your bags. Super small bottle that fits easily. Great to have in those moments where the bathrooms are out of soap or just around your house. Would buy this again!
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I received one of these for free to review and my goodness I love it! That's really weird to say about hand sanitizer, but it's great. They're relatively cheap and aren't too drying on your skin, great size for travel as well
Kristina I.
I love this hand sanitizer. It doesn't try out my hands as much as other brands and though mine isn't scented, it doesn't have a bad smell -- in fact, it's pretty pleasant. I received this product free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing purposes.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
Does this give you that sticky feeling afterwards ?
Jered D.
Isn't hand sanitizer bad for your skin?
Jordan B.
Whitley City, KY
Does this dry sticky? or leave a film residue after a few uses?
Cassy O.
Texarkana , TX
Purell or germ-x? Which is better?
Tasha B.
Has anyone found any other scents in Purell besides the original and refreshing aloe?