BY PURELL

Kills 99.99% of germs. Leaves hands feeling soft & refreshed with moisturizers & vitamin E. see more...

• "I have this travel size and the little rubber holder." in 1 review
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love having one of these in my bag at all times for on the go needs. I live in New York City so I touch many questionable things throughout the day. Having this makes me feel confident about having to eat or touch my face on the go.
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
This is a must have for me before doing my makeup and especially in school!!!! I prefer the bath and body works mini ones with their yummy scents but the classic purell will always do the trick!
Khessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for your handbag or traveling. I love that it comes in an array of scents. Not too over powering. The price is just right. I buy a lot of them anytime I see them.
Desaree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite things to have in my purse, at work, in the car. I love that it comes in different sizes as well as smells. They also have covers for the little ones so you can clip them onto your purse or other places. I love these products and I am glad they have these around. If you like hand sanitizer check this one out. It's an awesome product and they have been around for awhile.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the small one with the rubber container for public places. it's always right there to help save me from germs lol. I have a big container of this at home to refill and to just use really quick at home if I'm in a hurry and can't wash my hands. Or for other people who come into my house and want to touch the baby or something.
kristen  l.
I have OCD pretty bad and I cant stand touching things after germy people so to have this hand sanitizer everywhere that i go has been amazing! I also have a child who likes to touch everything, so its easy for me to just squirt a little on her hands and be on my way. I keep one in my purse, car, and diaper bag!
Rosa G.
Okay this hand sanitizer is an essential when it comes to keeping you hands clean or when it comes to trying to get that salty taste out of your hands in a manner of speaking. Just a quick squirt and you get enough for your whole hands. It's great for kids who are messy.
Kim M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually toss on onto the belt every time we check out at Walmart. We have these great little bottles everywhere. In my purse and in the car. But my favorite thing about these are that they are the perfect size to toss in my boys backpacks. No school germs allowed!
Randi M.
Aldie, VA
This size is perfect for my purse or in my car! I have these little guys everywhere necessary! I am a teacher and it is necessary to use hand santizer all day everyday to keep the germs away as much as possible. This product is very reasonable and affordable! I highly recommend buying this travel size!
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I have this in my bag and wherever I go, its handy but i would like to buy a smaller bottle so it could fit inside a smaller bag... there are times when i tend to forget to bring after switching from one bag to the other and it gives me that feeling (sigh) being uncomfortable for a moment