BY PURELL

Kills 99.99% of germs. Leaves hands feeling soft & refreshed with moisturizers & vitamin E. see more...

• "I have this travel size and the little rubber holder." in 1 review
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purell is the brand I trust when it comes to hand sanitizer,.... I know with confidence that when I pump this into my hands and rub it in, I’m keeping myself safe from all the possible infections and germs that linger on the surfaces I touch every single day. It’s as convenient as hand-washing gets, and the bottle lasts a long time.

My only complaint: the prices are ridiculously inconsistent. You can get a small bottle for $1.50 at most stores, and then go to a store down the block and the same exact bottle will be almost $4. I like to get the best deal possible, so this makes this product frustrating for me to buy at times.
Tamara C.
Hand sanitizer is a most for everyone! I love this hand sanitizer because it so convenient. Just pop in your purse or your desk at work without taking up much room. Great for kids to take to school as well.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love having one of these in my bag at all times for on the go needs. I live in New York City so I touch many questionable things throughout the day. Having this makes me feel confident about having to eat or touch my face on the go.
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
This is a must have for me before doing my makeup and especially in school!!!! I prefer the bath and body works mini ones with their yummy scents but the classic purell will always do the trick!
Khessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for your handbag or traveling. I love that it comes in an array of scents. Not too over powering. The price is just right. I buy a lot of them anytime I see them.
Desaree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite things to have in my purse, at work, in the car. I love that it comes in different sizes as well as smells. They also have covers for the little ones so you can clip them onto your purse or other places. I love these products and I am glad they have these around. If you like hand sanitizer check this one out. It's an awesome product and they have been around for awhile.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the small one with the rubber container for public places. it's always right there to help save me from germs lol. I have a big container of this at home to refill and to just use really quick at home if I'm in a hurry and can't wash my hands. Or for other people who come into my house and want to touch the baby or something.
kristen  l.
I have OCD pretty bad and I cant stand touching things after germy people so to have this hand sanitizer everywhere that i go has been amazing! I also have a child who likes to touch everything, so its easy for me to just squirt a little on her hands and be on my way. I keep one in my purse, car, and diaper bag!
Kim M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually toss on onto the belt every time we check out at Walmart. We have these great little bottles everywhere. In my purse and in the car. But my favorite thing about these are that they are the perfect size to toss in my boys backpacks. No school germs allowed!
ROsa G.
Okay this hand sanitizer is an essential when it comes to keeping you hands clean or when it comes to trying to get that salty taste out of your hands in a manner of speaking. Just a quick squirt and you get enough for your whole hands. It's great for kids who are messy.

back