BY PURELL

Kills 99.99% Of Most Common Germs That May Make You Sick Clean, sanitize & moisturize for hands on the go Compact 36 Count Package 5.5 x 7 in ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX
I love having wipes handy in my purse for cleaning my hands if I can't wash them in a restroom, or for cleaning them if they get messy while we're out. I especially keep a pack handy if we're on vacation, at a concert, or at some kind of festival/fair. I trust the Purell brand and the smell of these wipes is not too strong.
Megan W.
Akron, OH
This is the one product I alway have to have on me. I hate germs! I love the wipes the best because I feel like the liquid version just spreads dirt around and the wipes clean your hands.
Anna t.
Love the wipes! You can make sure you get all the dirt off you and on to the wipe. Would recommend to keep a pack with you and diffenently get some if you are a traveler.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
Love these wipes. Easy convenient. Especially because I like to wipe my kids hand with antibacterial instead of just rubbing it around
member-2ef86ca85
Brookwood, AL
I carry these in my purse, especially when I go to the grocery store and the store doesn't have the sanitize wipes to wipe the buggies.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product to use when you're on the go and can't carry around a bottle of hand soap and don't have space in your purse
Hil P.
These are awesome. I carry these in my purse and use them whenever I frequent public bathrooms or have the need to clean my hands.
dog c.
Love these, great to throw in your purse and use whenever. Super refreshing. Good product, would probably purchase again.
Jenny N.
The wipes are great disinfectants for busy moms of toddlers on the go. Clean feeling, not oily or over moisturized.
Morgan  W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for house cleaning and quick clean ups after messes and for those afraid to get sick this works great!