PURELL GOJ969112 Clear Green Certified Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel 8 uploaded by Brittney L.

BY PURELL

Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness. Made with 100% natural renewable ethanol. Helps condition skin with a natural moisturizer. Fragrance-free. Dye-free. Readily biodegradable formula. Hand Sanitizers Type: Gel Colors: Clear. see more...

• Is it possible to make lotion sanitizer duo? 2 Answers
  • What makes this product "green certified?"2 Answers
PURELL GOJ969112 Clear Green Certified Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel 8
  • "Cant go wrong with purchasing a hand sanitizer that keeps your hands clean and germ free it also has a good smell and thats a plus" in 3 reviews
  • "The Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer is a great product that has a home on my desk!" in 1 review
  • "I love this stuff, I have a bottle of it in out kitchen, a bottle at work and I keep a travel size both in the car and in my purse." in 1 review
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product. Smells like you are actually cleaning the germs off and a great thing to have around children and in places like the gym, office, food areas, classrooms, ext. I really prefer to always have some near me around flu season as you can very be to careful. The smell reminds me of the doctors office and the smell that is always lingering there. Where it makes you feel like it isn't dirty but also makes you cringe at the same time
Sohela S.
Sohela S.
Okemos, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great; it definitely cleans your hands, removes nail polish, and does all of the things hand sanitizer can do! I absolutely love it, and always keep it on my desk. I get this product all the time, especially for work. I recommend checking it out; it is super easily available!
krystal l.
krystal l.
I really like the Purell Clear Green Hand Sanitizer. The smell isn't overly strong like so hand sanitizers. It leaves your hands feeling clean too. I recommend getting this simple hand sanitizer, it's really nice to have for cleanliness !! ~
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I like this product. It definitely feels clean, and the smell is very clean if not a bit strong. I like the product and use it regularly. Other than the strong alcohol smell, this is a great product and I will repurchase.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this on my desk at work and it is so useful. It doesn't make my hands feel dry after using it and it has a fresh scent. Definitely would recommend!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
We received this from our hospital when I delivered our 3rd child, it cleans well & is easy to dispense.
Lancy D.
Lancy D.
Lancaster
Absolutely LOVE Purell! Use it everyday! Gives you that clean and fresh feeling of washing your hands without the soap and water.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer is a great product that has a home on my desk! I also make sure to keep one in my car and kitchen. Can't go wrong using this product!
A D.
A D.
Holt, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a lot of sanitizer after my baby was born and before hand when I worked retail. Love this stuff but nothing beats washing your hands in nice soapy warm water
Salina S.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Love it... need it everywhere and it smells really good, like clean and fresh.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Saint Petersburg
Is it possible to make lotion sanitizer duo?
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
What makes this product "green certified?"